Britney seems to have predicted a LOT in her music

This has been said before but a lot of music predicts what was to come...the "fall from grace" : MONA LISA

Her life: LUCKY

Hopefully STRONGER when she is free ("Not your property as from today, DADDAY :)

And recently I realised that these too could be onto something:

CINDERELLA could be resung with a few changes and this line :

"You cast me in your spell
I did everything you wanted me to
But now I shall break free from all your lies
I won't be blind, you see"

LET ME BE

• Love 5
  • Like 4

Her videos also… it’s eerie. Everytime, the overprotected interlude on DWAD Tour she’s bald headed. It’s a lot of small things in her music in videos that predicted 07 through now…. 

go listen to the man who talks with the little girl on DWAD before “born to make you happy” start & tell me you don’t get chills 

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Her videos also… it’s eerie. Everytime, the overprotected interlude on DWAD Tour she’s ball headed. It’s a lot of small things in her music in videos that predicted 07 through now…. 

go listen to the man who talks with the little girl on DWAD before “born to make you happy” start & tell me you don’t get chills 

https://www.insider.com/britney-spears-stages-documentary-revealing-disturbing-2021-3

https://www.nytimes.com/2001/11/09/movies/pop-review-exchanging-her-halo-for-a-cloak-of-darkness.html

Scurry Haunted Castle GIF by weinventyou

1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Her videos also… it’s eerie. Everytime, the overprotected interlude on DWAD Tour she’s ball headed. It’s a lot of small things in her music in videos that predicted 07 through now…. 

That man is Angelina Jolie´s father, Jon Voight. 

• Love 2