Lou M. Taylor now has a Wikipedia page

Yona

1 hour ago, FreeBritBrit said:

ffs she cant be that stupid can she? :clownery_makeup_meme:

She can be. 

Remember she once stated on an instagram post that Sam Lutfi admitted in court to writing leaked Britney emails. The emails referred to her as a "crazy lady" and a "stalker". Lutfi's lawyers sent her a cease and desist threatening a defemation lawsuit unless she deleted the comments as he admitted no such thing.... unsurprisingly the comments were deleted. 

She also raised court proceedings against #freebritney. I wish I could find the documents because the defendant's address was something ridiculous. She also raised proceedings against an instagram account called @fact_check_louise. I wonder if these were all thrown out.

Then there's the settlement with Bryan Kutcher after she didn't go to a deposition (if my memory serves me right). 

She can be that stupid. Allegedly. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

lou-lawyer-jpg-cb55998b10365ec8e0c2bc490

• Like 1