Time Magazine : Who should be on the 2021 TIME100 Cover - Vote For Britney

20 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

I just voted too at she’s still at 73% YES

but what’s funny is that Beyonce got like 65% no 😂

however there are some hateful people in this world cuz a good number of people got majority no votes. But I think Britney is. Shoe-in 

Beyonce usually always loses in votes when GP does it, still wondering how she bags all those awards for copying :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Jon Bellion said:

healthcare workers and vaccine developers deserve to win

you all need to chill when people are still dying because of covid ALL over the world. 

But Britney's situation is very relevant as well. Her fight to end the conservatorship could change laws and stop conservatorship abuse for millions of people in the future. She's a vaccine herself HuuNlHM.gif

• Love 5
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

But Britney's situation is very relevant as well. Her fight to end the conservatorship could change laws and stop conservatorship abuse for millions of people in the future. She's a vaccine herself HuuNlHM.gif

I also want the farmer protestors in India to also gain traction as well. I wanted to vote yes but then the thing stopped allowing me to vote!