Lizzo calls Britney the "Princess of Pop" and Janet Jackson the "Queen of Pop" (leaving Madonna fans angered)

39 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

Honestly beside King of Rock (Elvis) King of Pop (Mj) Queen of Pop (Madonna) and Princess of Pop (Britney) are other titles even relevant and used as much? I know Britney hasn’t been called the Pop Princess for a while but like the others I named, wasn’t she the first one? 

here in brazil tv shows still refer to her as prince of pop and the eternal princess of.pop

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Being pressed doesn't mean you're wrong. Her post screams delulu, and you know it. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

I mean at least we can agree that Britney is the Princess of Pop! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Sure she has a different opinion than me or most people, I guess I’m just not bothered because she has the right to a different opinion. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2
  • Like 1