Lizzo calls Britney the "Princess of Pop" and Janet Jackson the "Queen of Pop" (leaving Madonna fans angered)

On 8/29/2021 at 10:41 PM, Style. said:

The way she avoided naming The Queen Of Rap! :emma: 

Which is DEFINITELY NOT NICKI MINAJ! 

On 8/29/2021 at 11:22 PM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

and doesn't have the dancing + stage presence Britney communicated in her prime. 

@Hooked-On-Knee BINGO!!!!! You've spilled a lot with this one LOL.

JB can't sing, nor dance, nor perform and his biggest hit 'Baby' wasn't even written by him LOL💀💀

He was just well marketed and relevant but only for a while lol. Ppl gave/give him waaaayyy too much 💀

Brit and Madge are REAL DANCERS and PERFORMERS. It's a shame today's generation doesn't give them enough credit. But I'd say that Lizzo was correct on saying JJ is the Queen and gave her flowers. Same with Bey being another Queen and MC being the Queen Of R&B. But she forgot these ones:

Kylie - Queen Of DISCO and Shakira - The Latina Queen. 

13 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

Which is DEFINITELY NOT NICKI MINAJ! 

@Hooked-On-Knee BINGO!!!!! You've spilled a lot with this one LOL.

JB can't sing, nor dance, nor perform and his biggest hit 'Baby' wasn't even written by him LOL💀💀

He was just well marketed and relevant but only for a while lol. Ppl gave/give him waaaayyy too much 💀

Brit and Madge are REAL DANCERS and PERFORMERS. It's a shame today's generation doesn't give them enough credit. But I'd say that Lizzo was correct on saying JJ is the Queen and gave her flowers. Same with Bey being another Queen and MC being the Queen Of R&B. But she forgot these ones:

Kylie - Queen Of DISCO and Shakira - The Latina Queen. 

Take your medicat:emma:ion 

6 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Deffo not him. He's literally soooo overrated. He can't dance at all and his voice is nothing special, he didn't even wrote his songs. NOTHING. 

Tina on the other hand deserves the Queen Of Rock N Roll title

He can't dance? His dance moves with those hips were iconic, so scandalous at the time, he changed popular music forever, and paved the way for the Beatles and every other rock and pop artist that came after him 

And you may not love his voice but many people love it, including me 

There are maaany Elvis impresonators even today, more than 40 years after his death 

His legacy is on Marilyn Monroe level

I don't think you understand the phenomenom he created in the mid 50s and that really made him the King

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Deffo not him. He's literally soooo overrated. He can't dance at all and his voice is nothing special, he didn't even wrote his songs. NOTHING. 

Tina on the other hand deserves the Queen Of Rock N Roll title

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95291ad63161a4daad0b8 

4 hours ago, Lil-Jay said:

He can't dance? His dance moves with those hips were iconic, so scandalous at the time, he changed popular music forever, and paved the way for the Beatles and every other rock and pop artist that came after him 

And you may not love his voice but many people love it, including me 

There are maaany Elvis impresonators even today, more than 40 years after his death 

His legacy is on Marilyn Monroe level

I don't think you understand the phenomenom he created in the mid 50s and that really maked him a King

steve-carell-thankyou.gif 

• Love 1