Taylor Swift promotes Halsey's new album after Kanye West surprise-releases his, Update: Kanye's first week sales are massive

4 hours ago, Popcornie said:

Shes not a perfect person but people also should allow her to be a human and not write ridiculous insults online everytime she does something. I agree shes not always in the right but people here will just jump to the hate train for any reason they find because people seem to be obsessed with bringing her down for any reason. Its almost as bad as 2016 in this forum, snakes, victimg blaming and finding anything to justify hating on her, comments here made about her are NOT constructive critisism, theyre pure hate that roots way deeper than her IG story about halsey

Even though what you’re asking for seems reasonable, it’s beyond unrealistic to expect  her (of all people) to be exempt from the wrath of the internet. Not even Britney can expect to get unconditional love and purely constructive criticism on exhale, let alone on the broader internet or with the gp. The sooner you accept this reality, the less time you’ll spend being pressed about haters online, possibly the most futile activity ever.

8 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Even though what you’re asking for seems reasonable, it’s beyond unrealistic to expect  her (of all people) to be exempt from the wrath of the internet. Not even Britney can expect to get unconditional love and purely constructive criticism on exhale, let alone on the broader internet or with the gp. The sooner you accept this reality, the less time you’ll spend being pressed about haters online, possibly the most futile activity ever.

I understand haters arent going anywhere and they do not neccesarily bother my life, but i do feel like I have every right to defend her and call people out on their ridiculous hating in this forum, if i have energy and time for it. I know hating aint going away, but since i rly enjoy this forum I do want to try to make it slightly less hateful. 

16 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Only 4 songs? ONLY 4? :emma: It’s ok to be a Rodrigo stan. You just are entertained easily. Ok well have a great rest of your day listening to ~*~GoOd 4 YeWwWwW!!!!!!!~*~:jamie_lynn_grape:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

And you dare ask me why I've been having such chaotic energy lately. :orangu_orangutan_ape: I'm feeding off yours, obviously. :jamie_lynn_grape:

Spoiler

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Spoiler

love it:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1

The problem with Halsey is the album cover and male bashing is turning people off..

Even the gays are saying stop bashing straight men, never thought I see that day happen..

It's like gays are turning on females faster and supporting straight men.

That's a day I never thought in my 37 years of life happened. 

But then again US older gays are like we seen this before they're not genuine at all. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block