Taylor Swift promotes Halsey's new album after Kanye West surprise-releases his, Update: Kanye's first week sales are massive

31 minutes ago, Popcornie said:

?? I literally have 4 olivia songs in my playlist. I only defended her because you made a ridiculous claim about her being talentless. You should take notes from taylor, be petty towards people who have actually hurt u and been shhtty towards u in personal life, not some teenage artist u know nothing about

Only 4 songs? ONLY 4? :emma: It’s ok to be a Rodrigo stan. You just are entertained easily. Ok well have a great rest of your day listening to ~*~GoOd 4 YeWwWwW!!!!!!!~*~:jamie_lynn_grape:

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Has she supported other albums and asked people to stream them on Twitter before? If she has, then this seems harmless.

I really thought she had moved on from being petty, squad-obsessed and vindictive until she forced Willow to reach the number 1 position with the stupid remixes. You knew she’s still the same girl obsessed with charts and winning.

The fact of the matter is she waited a whole three days to tweet that. This isn’t about supporting Halsey. She is a calculating snake and it’s just about getting even with Kanye. How people don’t realize she’s just as much as a manipulative person as the rest of them is beyond me. The whole Snow White act got people zombie’d out :emma:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m doing just fine thanks for your concern :emma: see this is what I’m talking about. An 8 month old act is already turning people rabid for her like she’s the next messiah :roxxy: she’s a thief and a buzz act. That’s all :emma:

the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off (Whoo-hoo-hoo)

6 hours ago, Tprez said:

Sure, igniting toxic culture among music fans is great.

I don't think this is the case. Taylor truly is a complex and powerful character. And we all know that she's smart and that she calculates each move. This is NOT casual or random. I actually think she acts like a bully whenever she takes to social media not only to express herself, which is great of course, but TO MOBILIZE HER HUGE FANDOM. She's got it all figured out, she knows her power and the power of her fans. And we as music lovers should be aware of that too because it's part of her as a person and as an artist as well, and we're here to discuss both the music and the artists.

PS: I actually cannot stand Kanye and his uncontrolled childish behaviour, so this should be a good thing, but I cannot support Taylor on this either because I truly believe she's kind of dangerous in the way she handles her massive fan base. Like, she's nice and all, but she's basically indirectly telling a bazillion people what to do. And they've already proved many times that they respond back.

Also, as a contrast, I've noticed that the relationship between BTS and the ARMY is different. They are not told what to do, it's more like a conversation back and forth. And whatever the ARMY does, it comes from the core of the fan base itself.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Popcornie said:

I cant with people being so overdramatic and salty af at everything Taylor does. She is very allowed to push her own songs to number one and promote other musicians and choose not to promote people who treated her incredibly badly. People just want to find any reason to hate her. Taylors your talent, music and achievements speak for themselves. She worked hard for her career and earned her incredible success and status. And yes she is not just an US act she is very big here in scandinavia too! And dont forget China where she is one of the buggest western artists EVER. 

Idk while I agree with you I feel like there’s two sides to this coin. Just because she is talented, successful, and enjoys the fervent support of her legions of fans worldwide, it doesn’t mean she should be immune to criticism or that we should all ignore her character flaws. It’s ironic that you say people are overdramatic and salty for daring to bring up how her actions are, well, overdramatic and salty. She’s clearly not a perfect person and it’s natural for people to take notice when she acts exactly like the person she claims not to be. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Funny how shaking things off seems like the last thing she’d do. She’s clearly more into holding grudges and exacting revenge.  

She is a Sagittarius,, holding grudges is one of their best traits. 

As a Taurus I can relate to that, and that's why when it comes to dating were always on the bottom as the grudge thing is very scary to other signs. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Only 4 songs? ONLY 4? :emma: It’s ok to be a Rodrigo stan. You just are entertained easily. Ok well have a great rest of your day listening to ~*~GoOd 4 YeWwWwW!!!!!!!~*~:jamie_lynn_grape:

Could be worse, they could be listening to Billie Eyelash....now that's a talentless *** if I've ever seen one.....

5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Sounds like you need some D in your life being that pressed about people being mean to poor little Taylor online. Grow some thicker skin and be happy I don’t give your *** warning points :emma:

Actually dating a marine with 9in **** so... try again mother****er pull up let's go 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Idk while I agree with you I feel like there’s two sides to this coin. Just because she is talented, successful, and enjoys the fervent support of her legions of fans worldwide, it doesn’t mean she should be immune to criticism or that we should all ignore her character flaws. It’s ironic that you say people are overdramatic and salty for daring to bring up how her actions are, well, overdramatic and salty. She’s clearly not a perfect person and it’s natural for people to take notice when she acts exactly like the person she claims not to be. 

Shes not a perfect person but people also should allow her to be a human and not write ridiculous insults online everytime she does something. I agree shes not always in the right but people here will just jump to the hate train for any reason they find because people seem to be obsessed with bringing her down for any reason. Its almost as bad as 2016 in this forum, snakes, victimg blaming and finding anything to justify hating on her, comments here made about her are NOT constructive critisism, theyre pure hate that roots way deeper than her IG story about halsey

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Ryan Robles said:

Could be worse, they could be listening to Billie Eyelash....now that's a talentless *** if I've ever seen one.....

Delusion. You clearly don't know what the hell you're talking about. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: She literally makes all of her songs with her brother. That's two people when other artists need teams of 15 people to write one hit for them. :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman: Moreover, I used to think she could only whisper into a mic too, but if you listened to any of her work or watched any of her live performances, you'd know she's a great vocalist. :gunney:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block