Taylor Swift promotes Halsey's new album after Kanye West surprise-releases his, Update: Kanye's first week sales are massive

• Leader

Update: Predictions for Kanye's first-week sales are in. He's going to blast to #1 with at least 300k.

Via HDD:

Kanye West (G.O.O.D./Def Jam): 300k-300k+
Halsey (Capitol): 95-115k total activity, 70-85k albums
Lil Tecca (Galactic/Republic): 30-35k, 1-2k

Earlier:

Look what he made her do. In what appears to be an attempt to thwart him from going #1, Taylor Swift promoted Halsey's new album hours after Kanye West surprise released his.

LIVING for this level of petty. :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

ts2.jpg.b7784af86ade89b4fd6e5f2078b667e5.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Has she supported other albums and asked people to stream them on Twitter before? If she has, then this seems harmless.

I really thought she had moved on from being petty, squad-obsessed and vindictive until she forced Willow to reach the number 1 position with the stupid remixes. You knew she’s still the same girl obsessed with charts and winning.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Taylor is wrong for this and she knows it. Still won’t forgive her for not speaking out about Britney’s situation, but she has time to be petty after the victim act for over a decade? :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Taylor is in the wrong when she compliments her friends album? Wests album release got her a perfect timing but cmoon people its not like she really shaded him and if she did she was smart about it and did it in a way that doesnt drag anyone. Its also time to stop that damn victim act blaming, in the kanye west drama Taylor was one hundred percent the victim. Kim Kardashian literslly framed her by cutting words out of her statements and phonecalls. She is not playing she WAS the victim in the situation

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Popcornie said:

Taylor is in the wrong when she compliments her friends album? Wests album release got her a perfect timing but cmoon people its not like she really shaded him and if she did she was smart about it and did it in a way that doesnt drag anyone. 

The Taylor Kool-Aid is that strong she has people constantly fighting her battles and listening to garbage talentless acts like Rodrigo on the regular :roxxy: the vigor she inspires in people  :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The Taylor Kool-Aid is that strong she has people constantly fighting her battles and listening to garbage talentless acts like Rodrigo on the regular :roxxy: the vigor she inspires in people  :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

Its not Taylor that inspires me, its haters who send out ridiculous statements and continue to be toxic towards artists (some people here in their 20s and 30s ******). 

Alsoo wth has olivia rodrigo to do with any of this. She is more talented than many artists nowadays. She can actually write songs that speak to many people and has sang them live so idk where ur coming from with the no talent argument. Drop the toxicity, thats a trait that almost everyone finds a turn off 

3 minutes ago, Popcornie said:

Its not Taylor that inspires me, its haters who send out ridiculous statements and continue to be toxic towards artists (some people here in their 20s and 30s ******). 

Alsoo wth has olivia rodrigo to do with any of this. She is more talented than many artists nowadays. She can actually write songs that speak to many people and has sang them live so idk where ur coming from with the no talent argument. Drop the toxicity, thats a trait that almost everyone finds a turn off 

I’m doing just fine thanks for your concern :emma: see this is what I’m talking about. An 8 month old act is already turning people rabid for her like she’s the next messiah :roxxy: she’s a thief and a buzz act. That’s all :emma:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, corpsetranger said:

Yet Kanye's the one who won't get over their beef :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure::mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure::mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I'm so glad Europe is unimpressed with this basic tramp, America and Asia (?) can have ALL of her :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

She's such a big blah :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish::billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish::billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

I don't think there's ever been a popstar so bland, mediocre and fake :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Yeah, she is kind of ignored in Europe except the UK, right? or am I lost? I dunno

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m doing just fine thanks for your concern :emma: see this is what I’m talking about. An 8 month old act is already turning people rabid for her like she’s the next messiah :roxxy: she’s a thief and a buzz act. That’s all :emma:

?? I literally have 4 olivia songs in my playlist. I only defended her because you made a ridiculous claim about her being talentless. You should take notes from taylor, be petty towards people who have actually hurt u and been shhtty towards u in personal life, not some teenage artist u know nothing about

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block