Little Mix "Love (Sweet Love)" music video out now

Slayer

OK I love that snippet! But whose that voice?

I'll die if the video if full of flowers like the greatest hits album cover! (well, one of the bazillion releases, I don't even know which one)

54 minutes ago, DavidURuiz said:

(also, I love coming here and knowing I'm going to be notified of all new LM news.. thanks!!!)

haha totally

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I'll die if the video if full of flowers like the greatest hits album cover! (well, one of the bazillion releases, I don't even know which one)

haha totally

It's produced by MNEK who did Touch, Sweet Melody, Wasabi, Confetti, Happiness and many more - i'm ready for a BOP :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Thanks guys, let me know if any of you ever want me to stop tagging you guys @DavidURuiz

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Oops I forgot to answer this, it sounds like it's Leigh!

6 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I think two of the photoshoots was used for video shoots..

Can I say the covers to all the albums are amazing they don't even look pregnant.

Either way bring on the Between us era, and the 2022 official calendar now. 

IKR!

Btw I've got word Jade is currently in LA writing music with MNEK :wink_britney_everytime_white: 

Not sure if that'd be LM related or solo related as there have been a few rumours about Atlantic/Polydor wanting to sign Jade.

31 minutes ago, Slayer said:

IKR!

Btw I've got word Jade is currently in LA writing music with MNEK :wink_britney_everytime_white: 

Not sure if that'd be LM related or solo related as there have been a few rumours about Atlantic/Polydor wanting to sign Jade.

I cant imagine Jade being a solo artist. i dunno why but Jesy is the only one i could ever see going solo

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

IKR!

Polydor followed Jade and the group itself..

So this might be the last release with sony Music UK as we speak..

We know the Columbia deal is over. Confetti was the last release as we know of, though Leigh Anne's mom shaded that label after the dismal number 85 debut..

But still the only British girl group to have 3 US top 15 debuts with their albums..

Even the Spice girls don't have that as Forever really only bombed in the states. 

The 3rd Spice girls album even went top ten and double platinum in Canada compared to the #39 Debut and peak on the US Billboard 200

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block