In The Zone: The Rarities (Full Album)

1 minute ago, Lou said:

It's so cool! Thanks for putting it together!!! 

I will download it right now

You should make a space theme album, britney has lots of song about space 

I'll do it just for u. Thank you so much for commenting. If you liked to video please subscribe because I'll be uploading more content soon. I plan on doing more rarities albums too so which one do u want me to do? 🙂

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

I hope thr original version of Pleasure You leaks one day so that we can erase the Don Philip version for good. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

I think we all do, 😂😂😂. But hey, tnx to him we at least have this one hahahaha. What album should I do next?

3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

The art is sick! I swear to God fans are always so much better than artists' actual teams of supposed professionals. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Thank you so much, it means so much to me! What album should I do next?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Prachi said:

I am listening to it right now, thank you for this you've put out a lot of effort! 

Thank you so much, I enjoyed every second of it. What album should I do next? 🙃

Just now, MIKE_INT said:

Thank you, this is content I love to see here :)

You are very welcome! What album should I do next? 🙂

2 minutes ago, e_ffen said:

Thanks for this!

Don’t Hang Up and Strangest Love should have been on the standard edition of the album 😭😭 I would have also loved Tilt Ya Head Back on there somewhere, even though it’d stand out a bit sonically. 

Thank you for commenting. Imo I would totally change the ITZ tracklist. Songs like Guilty, Rockstar, Pleasure You, Strangest Love, I've Just Begun deserved the standard edition place. I won't shade any of the official standard tracks but I could. (Shadow talking about u) 😂😂😂

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

Thank you for commenting. Imo I would totally change the ITZ tracklist. Songs like Guilty, Rockstar, Pleasure You, Strangest Love, I've Just Begun deserved the standard edition place. I won't shade any of the official standard tracks but I could. (Shadow talking about u) 😂😂😂

I like Shadow ! For me MATM and Brave New Girl are the only weak links, and even then I still like them! MATM was fine as it was (solo), left as an album track. Britney featuring Madonna deserved a bigger and better track! I think because of that I’m biased against it a bit 😅

100% agree on the track list needing a little revamp tho! 

• Love 1