BREAKING: JAMIE SPEARS SUSPENDED - Conservatorship hearing today! - Live updates + streaming link for Free Britney Rally

• Super Mods
Just now, rennen said:

In the words of Vivian Lee Thoreen, I dispute all allegations and assertions made by the NYT @SlayOut :howdareyou_meme_cat:

Vivian’s words are null and void since she couldn’t even defend them in court! :emma:

I also didn’t know if anyone was keeping tabs on those types of promises! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: I sadly wasn’t! :queenie_falling_dying_dead: I guess I was relying on your enterprising ways! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

1 minute ago, G-unit said:

Except Jodi!  We don’t know how tight her control is.  Britney did say she felt like Jodi was taking it too far too though.  How amazing would it be if we got to see a ton of Britney’s friends show up to her house!? 😭😭😭😭

Jodi is her conservator of person, I think she will be still in this case

3 minutes ago, phinyls said:

climate change? reversed. tensions and wars? solved. hunger and thirst? no longer a thing. depression? eradicated. poverty? cha Ching. aliens? not alone not alone not alone.

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Hide contents

please don't cancel me :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Gurlll not u going from ur sweet sentimental comment to this :dead_falling_wig_dying: