BREAKING: JAMIE SPEARS SUSPENDED - Conservatorship hearing today! - Live updates + streaming link for Free Britney Rally

My bf after watching Netflix doco was like when it’s the next hearing? And I was tomorrow.... he was like tomorrow she’ll be free for sure, no way the judge after this is going to deny... and I was like :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands: the judge is the most useless person in this world so I’m very nervous 

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, dfffff said:

This full 180 from Vivian (:duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:) should be ringing alarm bells for Penny. In a matter of months, if not weeks, they've completely changed positions.  If Penny was doing her job properly one of the first things she should be doing is questioning this.

As for wanting to settle in private mediation, how unsurprising. Judging by Rosengart's latest filings that's the last thing on his mind, and as it should be.

• Like 4