Britney has surpassed 6.5 streams on Spotify across all credits.

30 minutes ago, e_ffen said:

I’m glad they mentioned playlisting because all the girlies keep coming for Britney’s streaming #s even though their faves aren’t doing too much better with 3x the playlisting outreach and promo. 

Our Queen’s #s are organic, strong and growing!

Britney always relevant and winning I see :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Yes, Britney has only 167M active playlist reach while others have more apart from Christina, Bey more than 670M active playlist and Taylor 467M active playlist! TBH she can grow huge if she does payola but our queen is organic and still growing which means she is listened on this platform willingly. 

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Yes, Britney has only 167M active playlist reach while others have more apart from Christina, Bey more than 670M active playlist and Taylor 467M active playlist! TBH she can grow huge if she does payola but our queen is organic and still growing which means she is listened on this platform willingly. 

Exactly! And I’m glad her #s are so strong organically. Playlisting is important though, and her label should push for that, when the time is right of course. They don’t have to go super payola with it or anything, but having only a third the playlisting her peers have is lame. Her numbers will explode then! 

And if she ever has a “comeback”… could you imagine how well her streams would do?? Her catalogue will receive and even bigger boost than it did over this last year 😭😭😍

I’m also ready for new certifications, RCA! :gunney:

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, e_ffen said:

Exactly! And I’m glad her #s are so strong organically. Playlisting is important though, and her label should push for that, when the time is right of course. They don’t have to go super payola with it or anything, but having only a third the playlisting her peers have is lame. Her numbers will explode then! 

And if she ever has a “comeback”… could you imagine how well her streams would do?? Her catalogue will receive and even bigger boost than it did over this last year 😭😭😍

I’m also ready for new certifications, RCA! :gunney:

If Jamie is removed on 29th - her streaming will again explode just like the first hearing leak! She needs a smart team, her catalog is not even dated to not cater the young gen TBH!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

How Britney album is underrated is unbelievable

It's understandable - she has less radio plays during this time and absolutely no hits, she has so many hits TBH this album didn't cope up! Britney is my number 1 album, it hurts :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

On 8/29/2021 at 6:37 PM, Prachi said:

Criminal is viral on TikTok and please no FF slander, its a BOP album and it'll have 500m reach this year end! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Oh no slander at all!  I just was making a joke about the spelling of the album.  Femme “Fatala” hahaha.  I actually think it has a lot of bops!  Inside Out is one of my favorite Brit songs and wish it had been a single.  As for favorite album though…

On 8/29/2021 at 6:36 PM, Prachi said:

Britney is my number 1 album, it hurts :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Me Too Samesies GIF

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Prachi said:

It's understandable - she has less radio plays during this time and absolutely no hits, she has so many hits TBH this album didn't cope up! Britney is my number 1 album, it hurts :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I know but overall when you listen to the album it's one of the most cohesive ones. Moreover the majority of the songs are really great and even if there are no "hits" the songs are so strong for real

Also cannot understand how Slave is not up there in the best songs. It is my favorite one

• Love 4
  • 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Prachi said:

How many 10 million songs each Britney album has on Spotify:

Glory - 10

In the Zone - 6

Femme Fatale - 6

Baby One More Time - 5

Blackout - 5

Britney - 5

Oops I Did it Again - 4

*GH: My Prerogative - 4

Circus - 3

Britney Jean - 2

I have an idea but it might be too much work. Maybe if you separate each album and post numbers for each song and then update it once a month or something

like my yt numbers- separate them by eras or albums. try to reserve first few posts to post the numbers.

• Like 1