Kanye finally drops new album "Donda," Kanye says UMG released Donda without his permission

Mr. Cavill

Disappointing :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh: I listened to the whole thing, and I am not feeling it.

I swear, Kanye has not released anything good since The Life of Pablo. Graduation, 808s, My Beautiful Dark, Yeezus, and Pablo were just straight fire, but ever since then, his music seems to have fallen off a cliff along with his mental health. 

The Life of Pablo is one of my favorite albums of all time too. 

2 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

:jamie_lynn_grape: what a rollout 

Oh my.. 808s and a heartbreak made me fall in love with his music ans opened my eyes to see Kanye besides the persona he displays. I still haven't listened to Watch the Throne & Yeezus? Are they any good? 

I mean, I love Black skinhead but that's all I know. Same goes for Life of Pablo. I need someone to introduce me to these records. I'm also yet to listen to My beautiful dark twisted fantasy in full. Only heard separate tracks and I love them but idk how it is as an album. 

Omg absolutely. I am mainly familiar with MBDTF, College Dropput, and Graduation. I loved 808s and Heartbreak as well. The story behind that album was that his mother (also the title of this album) died which sent him into “madness”. I think he’s a genius. I would seriously recommend listening to these songs 

Life of Pablo is amazing too for the most part

DAYTONA is pretty good too despite the controversial artwork. It’s a collaboration with Pusha T (one of the three or four projects he released that year)

the classics ofc

I actually first heard this song on a Much Music 2005 (based on 2004 popular music) disc my sister bought that Christmas. It had so many cool tracks lileour lips are sealed by the duffs, prices of  me by Ashlee Simpson, outrageous by britney followed by naughty girls by Beyoncé, and then this song. Jesus walks is cool!!!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Rik said:

I don’t think u realize how much music Kanye west has produced. He’s not just a rapper, he has produced for the greatest artists ever. Even before his debut. 
he’s also a revolutionary in the fashion industry. I’m not sucking up to him but….

Tbh He doesn’t post, Instagram is not his target demographic and he only joined in late 2016. Say what u want about what hes said, but you can’t discredit his success or influence. Besides, before free Britney gaining traction, Britney was at around 14 M. 

omg youre so pressed i wasnt even being shady also i guess im much older than you and i know kanye is around since early 00s

22 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

People are really going to act like this album has no beautiful or ******* fire songs?

We must not be listening to the same thing.

:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

How could we if this mess of a man doesn't talk about his own music but about other million stupid and irrelevant stuff instead? He actually does everything in his power to divert the attention from it.

22 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

How could we if this mess of a man doesn't talk about his own music but about other million stupid and irrelevant stuff instead? He actually does everything in his power to divert the attention from it.

I can't hear his other noise over these tracks that are streaming and banging

:mjpopcorn_Michael_Jackson_popcorn_chew_eat_movie_watch_thriller:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block