Was POM better than Femme Fatale tour

rik

• Super Mods

I am honesty more cognizant of POM because I was a loser high schooler when Femme Fatale Tour was happening and I wasn’t really paying attention to that tour…

Idk if I can provide a fair assessment, because I’d just say POM since that’s what I know! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1

No. The original FFT with Burning Up & HATLM leaves any version of POM in the dirt. You really have to split POM into 2 different ranks, when she had the mermaid hair in 2015 & when the revamp first dropped in 2016 she was on fire, but both Femme Fatale shows I saw were still better:

Dream Within a Dream>Oops Tour> Crazy 2K> Onyx> BOMT>Circus> M+M> Femme Fatale> POM late 2015/Revamp>Original POM

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Hmm man this is hard to pick....

I would say for effort to sing live or at least sound live: FFT

But for variety in songs and creativity, I'd say: POM

Btw when u say POM, do u mean the residency or the tour?

I’m referring to the residency! I agree with you too though, POM could’ve had more of an effort to create the illusion that there was live singing. But alas, POM I think was better in terms of dancing. Looking back I do feel a little bad even posing this question given that she likely had no passion and was potentially drugged (well we know the cship killed her dreams). The conservatorship was made permanent in late 2010 early 2011 right? 

POM was better tho yes 

9 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

No. The original FFT with Burning Up & HATLM leaves any version of POM in the dirt. You really have to split POM into 2 different ranks, when she had the mermaid hair in 2015 & when the revamp first dropped in 2016 she was on fire, but both Femme Fatale shows I saw were still better:

Dream Within a Dream>Oops Tour> Crazy 2K> Onyx> BOMT>Circus> M+M> Femme Fatale> POM late 2015/Revamp>Original POM

I think you’re  definitely right about  about dream within a dream beint the best dancing. I think late POM is still  better than FF

The Femme Fatale was epic in that for those who lived the whole era (Withoy Knowing what was happening behind the scenes) i mean was britney in the radio, on the clubs, on the billboards, really aged well 

the experience of the Femme fatale for me was on of the best shows I ever assisted why? the concept, like a movie, its a concept show, not a simple concert, forget singles, the awful remixes, that dry attitude (about to don't like been there) was really like a whole movie, i really liked the experience, its like one time experience. 

• Haha 1

I seen FFT live and it was electric. Mind you, knowing what I now know it’s sad to know that she most likely didn’t want to be there and was most likely heavily medicated. 

I will say that the stage was incredible and much better than POM. The whole show was extremely high production. It also had pre recorded vocals :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Rik said:

I’m referring to the residency! I agree with you too though, POM could’ve had more of an effort to create the illusion that there was live singing. But alas, POM I think was better in terms of dancing. Looking back I do feel a little bad even posing this question given that she likely had no passion and was potentially drugged (well we know the cship killed her dreams). The conservatorship was made permanent in late 2010 early 2011 right? 

POM was better tho yes 

Oh ok.

Yeah u can tell she was just not giving a fk about the residency especially when it came to vocals.

I feel like her slimeball team only cared about bringing in money and not giving a good quality show.

Its obvious based on the fact that she was lipsyncing to 1999-2000 vocals.

They could've at least let her record a pre-recorded version of the songs.

I just feel bad that I supported this residency by going twice, knowing the money really wasnt going to

Britney.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Oh ok.

Yeah u can tell she was just not giving a fk about the residency especially when it came to vocals.

I feel like her slimeball team only cared about bringing in money and not giving a good quality show.

Its obvious based on the fact that she was lipsyncing to 1999-2000 vocals.

They could've at least let her record a pre-recorded version of the songs.

I just feel bad that I supported this residency by going twice, knowing the money really wasnt going to

Britney.

Don’t feel bad. I mean of course we can regret things in life, but in general people enjoy music because it’s entertainment. She’s an entertainer and they ruined that for her and her fans. Don’t blame yourself, blame the system. It’s not your fault.

• Super Mods
15 minutes ago, Rik said:

Don’t feel bad. I mean of course we can regret things in life, but in general people enjoy music because it’s entertainment. She’s an entertainer and they ruined that for her and her fans. Don’t blame yourself, blame the system. It’s not your fault.

Thank you for saying that.

I thought u were gonna chew me out for it,

I've seen people on here do that.

I did have fun though, I will say.

I just hope the next time she does a tour or residency, its when she's free and actually wants to and

not just doing it cause she's forced to by her evil dad and team.

• Love 1