JIVE RECORDS are COMPLICIT...

1 hour ago, Rik said:

She was struggling to find producers and was basically blacklisted. It was because of the separation that she was able to find producers beyond puffy and jurmaine dupri, that she found sttic major from playa, timbaland, and missy Elliot. But I am curious about the grounds of how she left too. This however explains why age ain’t nothing but a number was the only album available to stream for so long. 

That was 2004:ish  or even earlier 

21 minutes ago, Rik said:

Aaliyah died in 2001, I’m talking about her label troubles in 1995 ish. I’m assuming you think I’m talking about brit!

I am just saying they are are all evil. I was talking about brit prior to 2004. They controlled everything

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Rik said:

She was struggling to find producers and was basically blacklisted. It was because of the separation that she was able to find producers beyond puffy and jurmaine dupri, that she found static major from playa, timbaland, and missy Elliot. But I am curious about the grounds of how she left too. This however explains why age ain’t nothing but a number was the only album available to stream for so long. 

I was very into Aaliya but she was such a mystery to be honest. I still havent figured her out and I feel in my heart she was screwed over as well by these ppl

12 hours ago, Y2KLady said:

I would die for this to happen once she gets free and if she decides to keep releasing music.

I would support this endeavor even if she decided to just sign artists and nurture their talent. 

Music Video Smiling GIF

It's a great idea tbh... She clearly loves nurturing young talent and she could even incorporate a dance academy talent division.

But obviously it should oversee her own career first. Britney has SO many opportunities for change... She is literally going to change the US Justice System... And her taking complete control of her career if and when she decides to come back would be massive.

I can already imagine the applause from the audience and an emotional Britney after this is all over. Imagine her sitting down to talk about a project/album she has created by herself, her own record label and how she changed the US Justice System :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

For too long she has allowed her handlers to show her as a puppet, she should take back FULL REIGN.

There's obviously a long way to go, but these are all possibilities if she decides she wants them.

• Love 1

Companies don't run on moral background, let's understand Britney was marketed very nicely when she started out do you guys really think a global phenomenon can happen just like this? Britney always had the global appeal, Jive milked they don't have values. 

5 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

It's a great idea tbh... She clearly loves nurturing young talent and she could even incorporate a dance academy talent division.

But obviously it should oversee her own career first. Britney has SO many opportunities for change... She is literally going to change the US Justice System... And her taking complete control of her career if and when she decides to come back would be massive.

I can already imagine the applause from the audience and an emotional Britney after this is all over. Imagine her sitting down to talk about a project/album she has created by herself, her own record label and how she changed the US Justice System :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

For too long she has allowed her handlers to show her as a puppet, she should take back FULL REIGN.

There's obviously a long way to go, but these are all possibilities if she decides she wants them.

:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:ALL OF THIS :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

She is going to get free!!!! 

Happy Birthday Love GIF by Trippyogi

And become Lisa Frankney <3 

That Business Insider article linked in the first post is really disturbing. They're talking about a 15-year-old girl, and they're saying stuff like this?

"Her eyes were rolling back in her head as she was singing and I remember thinking to myself, 'That is really weird but it's going to look great on video,'" Lunt said.

"It was old-school church meets modern-day s**."

As Seabrook notes, Spears' **** eye roll was simply due to the fact that she was insanely nervous during her audition.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2021 at 1:35 PM, Corruptured Colon said:

That Business Insider article linked in the first post is really disturbing. They're talking about a 15-year-old girl, and they're saying stuff like this?

I told you this. A bunch of perves made buisness out of her. She don't need these perves. Its disturbing. That is why Robyn said ,NO! She signed with someone else

And eventually created her own label

Just now, Lotte said:

I told you this. A bunch of perves made buisness out of her. She don't need these perves. Its disturbing. That is why Robyn said ,NO! She signed with someone else

And eventually created her own label

Robyn was 15 as well but it was her well developed breast that caused commotion