JIVE RECORDS are COMPLICIT...

How it all started . Old men, ***istic ****

Why are we not talking about the obvious. We are forgetting that without JIVE there would be no conservatorship to fight about. They are very much complicit and has stayed silent regarding one of their best selling artist struggle to have freedom. Don't forget they do not work for or under Jamie Spears. They have the power to step in and make demands. They are the boss in this situation.

Not Jamie. Yet they have stayed silent and complicit. I do really want some investigation on them. How have they managed to not look after their little prodigy which in a normal world they should look after? What is the reason for them to stay in the shadows all this time? Its time to hold these record labels accountable for the way they treat humans. Their silence to me is very revealing. Britney isnt just talking about Jamie, she is talking about the record label too hence the silence. They pimp people out and is nowhere to be found when artist struggle. That is pimping ppl out by definition.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Persona said:

Course they are. So are all the other companies that demanded Britney stay in a cship. All they want is money.

That is why I refused to buy any music from these artist caught in these shallow record labels because I belive they pimp ppl out and manipulate the artistic integrity of the performer.

Death to them all. We want artistic freedom. Jive is the most evil of them all. I remember Hanson another of my favourites had to break all ties with their record label. They simply dont care. They all care about pimping out their artist and create hits, regardless of what the artist wants...That is not music. That is artificial bull****

• Love 2

I want to bring these mf down, Britney wanted artistic freedom and was refused. The moment she started questioning her record label she waa put under conservatorship. I see you evil people ...I know what you did... and I am gonna get to the bottom of it

I don't belive for a second a drunk failure like Jamie Spears could have pulled this off. He ain't that smart. Trust me ..

I see what you have done and I am not a happy girl....

• Love 3
  • Like 1

It's crazy that even with all this going on in your personal life... And her own label actively trying to sabotage her comeback during circus she was STILL able to go #1 and make the comeback she did during Circus...

Why does Britney even need a label anymore...? She should just hire her own team and start her own label.

• Love 7
Just now, Lotte said:

Britney is still tied to Jive, what are you talking about? They are evil and always been

That is why Robyn as a 16 year old turned them down. 

Jive was shut down and all of its artists moved to RCA 10 years ago. Did you not know that?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mayenaise said:

It's crazy that even with all this going on in your personal life... And her own label actively trying to sabotage her comeback during circus she was STILL able to go #1 and make the comeback she did during Circus...

Why does Britney even need a label anymore...? She should just hire her own team and start her own label.

THANK YOU!!! I hate the fact she even spent a year with these *******s. She could have had so much more freedom with even another record label but no more. I hope to god she realise they are evil

3 minutes ago, Isla said:

Jive was shut down and all of its artists moved to RCA 10 years ago. Did you not know that?

Ok, so they shut down the label but moved all the same people to RCA..so what? Still the same people, same evil. Robyn spoke loud and clear all the time. They do not want artistic freedom, they want puppets.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lotte said:

Ok, so they shut down the label but moved all the same people to RCA..so what? Still the same people, same evil. Robyn spoke loud and clear all the time. They do not want artistic freedom, they want puppets.

Well I suppose you have points but you're also acting like Jive are still around. They're not. There is not much responsibility they can take now even though they definitely had their flaws while they were active. 

• Like 2

It's common knowledge pretty much no labels give their artists full creative freedom. It doesn't matter which label the artist has. RCA, Interscope, Atlantic. The artist becomes a product of the label, not the other way around. This is how the music industry works. If Jive still existed (which they don't) why would they speak out? Why would any music label speak out about something like this? They wouldn't get involved in something like this. When you sign to a label you give them the right to milk you for all you're worth. Sure, Jamie is the one signing Brit to these labels but for any artist it's the same practice. This is the reason many artists decide to go independent. 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Lotte said:

10 years ago was in 2011 so that was still way long into her conservatorship and her will to break free

Yeah fair enough. Unfortunately a record label cannot help out that much. Apparently RCA haven't been able to speak out about Britney's situation for legal reasons.

4 minutes ago, ol123 said:

It's common knowledge pretty much no labels give their artists full creative freedom. It doesn't matter which label the artist has. RCA, Interscope, Atlantic. The artist becomes a product of the label, not the other way around. This is how the music industry works. If Jive still existed (which they don't) why would they speak out? Why would any music label speak out about something like this? They wouldn't get involved in something like this. When you sign to a label you give them the right to milk you for all you're worth. Sure, Jamie is the one signing Brit to these labels but for any artist it's the same practice. This is the reason many artists decide to go independent. 

That is my whole point really. I dont want these record labels escape tho unharmed. If no one speak up it will continue

They are pimping artist for all their worth and steps away when things get rough. That should not be the purpose of a record label. They should stay and protect their prodigy when things get rough. Their purpose should be to stand behind the artist in good and bad times.