Britney Singles the GP Would Eat Up!

• Super Mods

If we’re doing songs that weren’t released as singles, here are my choices without explanation! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• BOMT: I Will Be There
  • OIDIA: What U See (Is What U Get) OR Can’t Make Me Love You
  • Britney: Anticipating OR I Run Away
  • In The Zone: Breathe on Me OR Showdown OR Touch of my Hand
  • Blackout: Get Naked OR Freakshow OR Get Back
  • Circus: Shattered Glass OR Blur OR Amnesia
  • Femme Fatale: Gasoline OR Trouble for Me OR Selfish
  • Britney Jean: Alien… :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:
  • Glory: Do You Wanna Come Over AND Change Your Mind
  • Misc.: CHAOTIC :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I’ll be going in order of each album, with the exception of the first song. It’s just the cream of the crop.

Lace and Leather would have been at number one for 8 consecutive weeks, ijs  :prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce:

I Will Be There was deserving. I think people would recognize it as a classic.

:gunriah_mariah_carey:

Don’t Go Knockin On My Door and Can’t Make You Love Me’s potential were clearly overlooked :searching_looking:

Britney’s Lonely for sure would have been up there with Akon’s :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

(I Got That) Boom Boom would have been perfect for it’s time. (The yin yang twins verses haven’t aged well imo. They’re basic) :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Heaven on Earth, Toy Soldier and Freakshow would have blown the gp’s minds. I honestly think they would have taken her artistry a lot more seriously. (Also, Radar deserved the single treatment with this album. I know a few people who aren’t Britney stans and they love this song. It deserved a better video too) :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I think the confidence Britney exudes on Kill The Lights would have had the whole music industry shook :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

Inside Out, Seal It With A Kiss and Gasoline would have been cool. I think they would have done pretty well at that time :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Alien deserved better. I loved it when I first heard it. I think with its flaws worked out, people would have appreciated its message :howdareyou_meme_cat:

Man On The Moon, Do You Wanna Come Over? And Love Me Down. Periodt. :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

also Apple Pie :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1

DGKOMD

Lonely 

I Run Away 

The Hookup 

Break the Ice

Freakshow

Unusual You

Drop Dead Beautiful 

Just Luv Me

Love Me Down

Change Your Mind

Liar

^This are the tracks I think would do best with the general top 40 crowd. She obviously has WAY more single worthy tracks, but the others I thought would probably appeal to very specific demographics and wouldn’t be as widely consumed (though appeasing core demographics can be smart also).