A model from Britney's "Make me" official video talks about his experience and how genuine Britney really is

3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Yeah.

Idk he is a good looming guy and can oull it off. But to me it seems like stunt more then a genuine thing.

And it seems hypocritical knowing how extremely orthodox jews are,to be stripping posing half nude with other women etc.

Yeah this was unusual to see. I grew up in an orthodox community in NY. We were the only catholic family in the neighborhood and i still don’t understand some of their rules. The women would wear their wigs only on sabbath days and a lot of the men would have wig curl pieces for those days. I think they like to keep up appearances for the Synagogue. I still laugh on Saturday’s when they can’t use their cars to get there, but will be scrolling on their phones as they walk. 

9 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Yeah this was unusual to see. I grew up in an orthodox community in NY. We were the only catholic family in the neighborhood and i still don’t understand some of their rules. The women would wear their wigs only on sabbath days and a lot of the men would have wig curl pieces for those days. I think they like to keep up appearances for the Synagogue. I still laugh on Saturday’s when they can’t use their cars to get there, but will be scrolling on their phones as they walk. 

I actually got into their world trough that reality TV show on Netflix with that female designer. And they are very strict especially with women.

But even guys are avoiding to speak with women or even look at them. So what this guy is doing looks more like a gimmick then a genuine thing.

ughhh YESSS!! He's Asaf Goren, in my opinion one of the most good looking men I've ever seen.

His Insta: 

Religious or not, I HATE that hair though.

About people criticising him for this hair and whatever he does or does not, first I think that's rude, and second here I found an article where he explains his views on this (it's in Spanish, but I'm sure you can find one in English if you're really interested):
https://www.ynetespanol.com/lifestyle/article/Bkiji7RFH

2 hours ago, Easy There said:

No that's a skinny guy from OG make me mv that she allegedly ****ed and then he spread stories on set about her.

What?? I never heard about that...

17 hours ago, Lotte said:

See, I been saying this. The whole perception of Britney is so far out there with the public and the media that this needs repeated many many times by those who worked with her. The family kills her reputation over a period in her life where she was in so much need of a break. There isn't a time limit on how much time you need to heal. A year is far too little. These sharks ruins her. She needs to break free from everything. Create her own record label and do as she please. Dont feed these sharks any more of your precious time. 

a year? not even close. she started dancing rehearsals, to record and shoot FTR documentary almost immediately after

they gave her no moment to shut of off and heal...