A model from Britney's "Make me" official video talks about his experience and how genuine Britney really is

35 minutes ago, Pissonme said:

Isn't he the guy she had a sushi date with?

Btw the way it is edited make it seems like he could basically said anything and they would put the words in a random place so they can make him say whatever

No that's a skinny guy from OG make me mv that she allegedly ****ed and then he spread stories on set about her.

With that being said I need this guy to ..... me

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

It's the official jewish hairstyle

Ohhhhh i assumed it had smth to do with religion but didnt rwmember him sporting that during make me.

Also didn't that hairstyle associated with extremely religious jews ?

How can he still do these **** provocative shoots etc. ?

8 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Ohhhhh i assumed it had smth to do with religion but didnt rwmember him sporting that during make me.

Also didn't that hairstyle associated with extremely religious jews ?

How can he still do these **** provocative shoots etc. ?

I thought the exact same thing. Usually only very religious or conservative jews rock it.

Maybe he became religious afterwards.

2 hours ago, Easy There said:

What's going on with his hair though

He’s an Orthodox Jew: 
' Here is an explanation: the Jewish rule is that a man must not cut or trim his hair within a special facial region. The boundaries of this prohibited zone are on each side of the face - roughly between the middle of the ear and the eye, below a bone which runs horizontally across there.

It depends on their careers as well. Men are allowed to cut their hair for their professions. Typically they wear it like this if they’re living in an orthodox community(ie no electricity on sabbath etc). 

1 minute ago, PZHSB said:

He’s an Orthodox Jew: 
' Here is an explanation: the Jewish rule is that a man must not cut or trim his hair within a special facial region. The boundaries of this prohibited zone are on each side of the face - roughly between the middle of the ear and the eye, below a bone which runs horizontally across there.

It depends on their careers as well. Men are allowed to cut their hair for their professions .

Yeah.

Idk he is a good looming guy and can oull it off. But to me it seems like stunt more then a genuine thing.

And it seems hypocritical knowing how extremely orthodox jews are,to be stripping posing half nude with other women etc.

• Love 1