10 days to go: That one time Britney's Twitter called BH "the largest Britney fan website"

I loved these teasers until it felt it lasted forever. I remember over here the song peaked before the video came out so the music channels couldn’t play it on their chart shows and I was really annoyed about it lol

Still love this video and cool you premiered one!

Off topic but I’ll take Britney’s stream of consciousness on Instagram now over the old PR-only tweets. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Leader
27 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I loved these teasers until it felt it lasted forever. I remember over here the song peaked before the video came out so the music channels couldn’t play it on their chart shows and I was really annoyed about it lol

Still love this video and cool you premiered one!

Off topic but I’ll take Britney’s stream of consciousness on Instagram now over the old PR-only tweets. 

Yea it was actually pretty cool they looped me in like that considering I was still criticizing things :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Love 2
  • Leader
26 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Then it become just music website 🥴🤣

A lot of things changed but the only thing I’m still here is - Britney

Just?! :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Lol jk. Sorta. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I think it's interesting this still gets brought up 7 years later. There is literally more Britney content on BH now than ever - in 17 years! Plus we can also talk about other pop stars as well. Britney is constantly giving props to other pop stars and other pop stars back at her. 

And if anyone visiting literally could care less about anyone other than Britney, there's a Britney-exclusive forum. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Just?! :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Lol jk. Sorta. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I think it's interesting this still gets brought up 7 years later. There is literally more Britney content on BH now than ever - in 17 years! Plus we can also talk about other pop stars as well. Britney is constantly giving props to other pop stars and other pop stars back at her. 

And if anyone visiting literally could care less about anyone other than Britney, there's a Britney-exclusive forum. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Don’t get me wrong - I will be more than happy to see success of breatheheavy but officially it’s not Britney fan site anymore (officially)

P.s. I’m grateful what u did 17 years ago : *