Why is the DA looking into this case against Britney yet nobody is investigating LT or JS?

This is ridiculous. I’m curious if there are allegedly any connections between those allegedly involved with the 5150 and also allegedly those who are investigating this ridiculous accusation made against Britney.

What about Britney’s testimony? The judge also had no issues denying the request to move the next court date up to an earlier date. Where are THOSE investigations?? How about a financial investigation? :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

I’m also curious when her judges next tv roll will be? Perhaps she should stick to her actual job and get on with this case that is literally causing Britney to be a prisoner in her own life and not to mention a cash cow for so many. 

I’m really upset about all this today :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 3

I agree. It seems everyone is supporting Team Con. They wanna hide all the corruption, bribery and abuse that have been going on for so long and they just wanna make Britney seem unstable and out of control so they could keep her in conservatorship forever so there would be no investigation about them. When will justice be served finally? :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 2

And yet there's actual video footage of Jamie Lynn pulling a knife on multiple people which is actually assault (even if she didnt touch them, but they fear for their safety, it's assault). And NOTHING happened to her. No criminal investigation but there's concrete evidence. 

I hate how badly Jamie will paint his daughter in the most horrible light just so he can keep her under his thumb. In my lifetime, I dont think I've seen a more horrible celeb's parent. For a Christian man, he lives his life in the most un-Godly manner. 

• Love 1