Jesy Nelson serving in new photoshoot ahead of release of debut single

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please refrain from purposely entering the thread to derail and incite hate.

It is also not acceptable for people to make comments questioning someone's mental health - that is extremely dangerous and unacceptable.

11 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Sorry, I don’t care for Little Mix (I’m more of a Girls Aloud stan - aka I have taste) and there’s something so off with her appearance… like I’m sure she has some form of body dysmorphia. She just comes off a little obnxious too. I’m gonna pass.

And it's these comments that make us mad..

It's okay though. 

Little mix can outsing girls aloud to the floor and 6 feet under. 

Cheryl cole is known for being the most hated pop star of all time in the UK.

She was at one point beloved, but we all know when she got into the relationship with Liam Payne, people opinion on her changed, I'm not saying she was a groomer, but people shared his audition video where she was a judge and it did make people question if she was actually a good person. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block