Jesy Nelson serving in new photoshoot ahead of release of debut single

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Please refrain from purposely entering the thread to derail and incite hate.

It is also not acceptable for people to make comments questioning someone's mental health - that is extremely dangerous and unacceptable.

19 minutes ago, Oh baby baby said:

I read it of course but I do not know neither Little Mix nor Jesy and I am not interested to google about them.

No need to be rude and call me incapable. Praying for you as well :bcut_britney_clapboard:

Then why would you click on a thread about them? Try and make some sense :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Why click on threads about people you don't know or are not interested to know about? 

If you come into a thread to purposely derail it you will get a response, especially when the thread is made by a mod.

• Like 3
Just now, Slayer said:

Then why would you click on a thread about them? Try and make some sense :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Why click on threads about people you don't know or are not interested to know about? 

You are a popular member, I clicked on it because I was interested in reading what you have to say. The gif that I posted was not rude or anything, I was just saying that I don't know her. I was not interested in googling about it, just wanted to see and learn from you.  :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Oh baby baby said:

You are a popular member, I clicked on it because I was interested in reading what you have to say. The gif that I posted was not rude or anything, I was just saying that I don't know her. I was not interested in googling about it, just wanted to see and learn from you.  :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

That doesn't make any sense, you say you wanted to learn from me but made another comment saying you're not interested in her or LM.

Also please don't act innocent in here when you're sending rude messages in my DMs, despite me not giving you any warning points or anything :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block