Innocent Until Proven Guilty

HIM

So Britney tells judge in June: “My Dad is abusing me. This conservatorship is illegal.” 

September is coming and there’s only been all this back and forth between Jamie and Jodie…. Is the abuse allegations being investigated or what exactly are they doing in the meantime? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: 

- If a child can’t get along with a classmate or teacher, they move them to a different class immediately.

- If a patient doesn’t like their doctor, they find another one for a second opinion immediately.

- If a lawyer doesn’t defend you and is incompetent, you hire a new one immediately.

- A woman can request a woman cop to frisk her instead of a male cop instantly.

- If someone is scared of someone, you take them away from that person immediately.

Common sense. 

Will Jamie be removed once they find evidence of his abuse? That’s taking way too long. 

I really wish Judge Penny would be real and ask him: “Why are you so adamant on staying  as her conservator of estate? She wants you out, Mr. Spears. Just step down why won’t you?” :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Jamie: “I have her best interests and she needs my guidance.” :setfire_girl_meme_explosion_burning:

Judge Penny: “Unfortunately she doesn’t want it. I’ll appoint her a new conservator. You’re fired. Have a nice day.” :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

I mean can’t she smell the bull poop? Ffs  

• Love 3

Because the LA courts are CORRUPT

These conservatorship and probate law stuff are ****ED. As long as those lawyers are making a massive profit off of her, it’s going to be a while before anything changes. 

And unfortunately Britney did not speak under oath and it wasn’t an actual testimony so I don’t believe the judge can do much ? Correct me if I’m wrong. It makes no sense that Britney said the same thing in 2019… and 2014 and nothinf has been done. 

They are allowing this abuse to continue and they are all complicit.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Because the LA courts are CORRUPT

These conservatorship and probate law stuff are ****ED. As long as those lawyers are making a massive profit off of her, it’s going to be a while before anything changes. 

And unfortunately Britney did not speak under oath and it wasn’t an actual testimony so I don’t believe the judge can do much ? Correct me if I’m wrong. It makes no sense that Britney said the same thing in 2019… and 2014 and nothinf has been done. 

They are allowing this abuse to continue and they are all complicit.

This angers me so much. This goes beyond Britney being able to record an album or perform on stage. This is literally Britney vs The State of CA. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

This is really horrible stuff. So depressing my goodness :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Like 1