Aaliyah is Coming: my Documentary

rik

1 hour ago, nwonder said:

Omg wuttt? No way!!!

I used to YouTube the hell out of Back in one Piece, Are you feelin me and Don’t know what to tell ya 

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

can’t wait to able to stream now

Incredible video too 

sadly we haven’t got an explicit version on vinyl even when it came out 21 years ago. They’re also basically releasing the albums and soundtracks from the Blackground catalogue in the order they were originally released. Aaliyah (the red album) will be re-released to streaming this month I think. 

• Love 2

Not "One In A Millon" re-entry number 10 in the Billboard 200 (the peak was 18), and number 2 on R&B/Hip-Hop albums, like who can do that?

Reissue Chart (2021)
UK Digital Albums (OCC)    18
UK R&B Albums (OCC)    8
US Billboard 200    10
US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard)    5

:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, descg said:

Not "One In A Millon" re-entry number 10 in the Billboard 200 (the peak was 18), and numer 2 on R&B/Hip-Hop albums, like who can do that?

Reissue Chart (2021)
UK Digital Albums (OCC)[142]    18
UK R&B Albums (OCC)[143]    8
US Billboard 200[144]    10
US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard)[145]    5

Good. I want new generations to fall in love with her like we did!!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Harlow said:

Thank you so much for this video. You did a good job. I feel so nostalgic now, remembering when i've heard she passed away in the plane crash 20 years ago... It's such a tragic ending.

Omg thank you so much. That’s genuinely so sweet of you to say. I really wanted to find a way to make it appear as a time capsule. I really thought it was important to not only include what happened with Aaliyah through clips, but also what happened to fans in the last 20 years and how they recall her legacy. It is such a tragic ending and it was recently alleged that she was given sleeping pills prior to the flight because of her anxiety, and needed to be carried into the plane. I don’t get into this in the video to respect her but man, what a loss. I really appreciate you checking out the video 🤍🤍

2 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Come on guys, lets share the OPs vids. He only has 19 subs and made so much effort. He deserves way more!!!

Like, Share, Subscribe. I did hun @Rik

I’ll follow/sub you back too!!! I worked on a Free Britney documentary too if you ever wanna check it out, it’s all about exhale seeing the free Britney movement unfold in the way that it did right until April 2021

it’s here if u wanna check it out!!!  You are so so so kind. I genuinely am blushing right now. 

💛💕 thank you so much my friend. I genuinely am so grateful for all of your support and for sharing this! I really really am so happy you enjoyed the Aaliyah documentary. I hope it did her justice! 

if you have any other ideas for videos let me know! I was going to tell the story of the war on terror but it’s a very sensitive topic and I want to wait a bit before really sinking my teeth into that. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Good. I want new generations to fall in love with her like we did!!

It’s so strange that a generation and a half at this point is familiar with Aaliyah as a piece of iconography or an aesthetic, but not her music. I’m really happy that it’s finally being released and in the order that it was released. It’s all the same ad promo they used, showing how timeless her aesthetics really were. I think waiting 20 years for her music shows just how good it was, and I can’t wait for her to finally sit in her place alongside the legends like Michael, Amy, Britney, and more, whose music is celebrated till this day. 

did you order any of the vinyls? I know there’s a dispute between the estate on behalf of her mom and brother, and the Blackground represented by EMPIRE and Barry rn

they will be creating a sort of remix EP or album in the future with drake, TI, timbaland, and more. It’s rumoured to be made up of unreleased vocals. I personally don’t need them to remix anything, but I’m excited for new Aaliyah music nevertheless 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, descg said:

Not "One In A Millon" re-entry number 10 in the Billboard 200 (the peak was 18), and number 2 on R&B/Hip-Hop albums, like who can do that?

Reissue Chart (2021)
UK Digital Albums (OCC)    18
UK R&B Albums (OCC)    8
US Billboard 200    10
US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard)    5

1 hour ago, nwonder said:

Damn…Don’t Know what to tell ya isn’t on the soundtrack after all

It’s soo good

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I think it’s just on I Care 4 U, international versions of the red album ( I THINK), and ultimate Aaliyah!

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, descg said:

Yes, the white version I dont know.

Her uncle said that a new album with unreleaased music called Unstappable is to release in the next weeks by the way :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

It’s featuring drake and TI and all then right, they tried for this record in 2012, and I guess they’re doing it again. Kind of exciting but wish there wasn’t a lot of reworking. Just get missy and timbaland to produce and have a few features IF necessary. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block