Ava Max samples ABBA (again) in Emotions a Unrelease Track

1 hour ago, MrRod said:

The sped-up comment was about the uploader doing so to avoid YouTube taking it down, not Ava speeding it up.

omg no one understands me... I mean that AVA COULD HAVE AT LEAST SPED-UP THE SONG to make it sliiiiiiightly more original or creative... Otherwise it's basically a cover. I don't think this is just a "sample". There's not many new or innovative things about it in comparison to the original.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
16 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

It's funny how you say that it's a sped-up version for copyright issues... So you're basically saying that they didn't even change the speed of the song, they were not creative not even in that aspect of the song...

Sped up version because of Ava's copyrights, not ABBA's. Im guessing Ava's team is hard at work deleting the leak, the algorithm helps them a lot because it can recognize a song nearly immediately. However if the song is tuned (sped up or slowed down) the algorithm struggles to find it.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

Seems like nobody understand my posts or my English is terrible. I just feel love and respect for ABBA. 

What I try to say is that at least Ava knows ABBA after she revealed she doesn’t remember any Elton John’s hit.

Okay! now I get it. Sorry! it seems you were being ironical with your comment.

Sorry! I love ABBA too <3 I was freking out.. haha 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block