Frances Farmer / Britney Spears Article

what an incredible article!! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

so if i'm understanding this correctly, Britney could have Dementia Praecox or "premature dementia"

describing a condition in which adolescents’ “brilliant intellectual facilities underwent in time a very distressing arrest”

In the article the physician  says this occurs in childhood after a disturbing or distressing event but I guess it doesn't show up until later. So basically if Brit does have "dementia" then something distressing happened in her childhood to bring on this mental illness. I guess it could be anything from Jamie to the pressure of being a very talented child star. I know yall might think it happened when she was a young kid, but it might have more so occurred when she shot up to super stardom at only 16 bc technically that's still your childhood years. Just imagine all the stress that she felt at that age!!