According to an insider, Matthew Rosengart, was at Spears' house, in a meeting with her judicial team.

I think its true. Law teams would do this to go over their plan and maybe to debug her home. Also it makes me question how legitimate her contract with RCA would be if she was forced to sign with them under a false conservatorship which may also perhaps be a benefit of not just ending the c-ship but to prove it was false to begin with. 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Prachi said:

This one I have some believe in actually, I work with Sony India and this rumour came to me also yesterday but still unsure about this one. 

As this news came just today, this might be actually true because I heard the same thing yesterday. 

So she want to make a come back to music or want to retire?

2 hours ago, frederiickx said:

TS league? Oh sweetie, Britney is already a living legend and TS is not.

I mean to have multiple album debut with 1 million + sales in US. TS can never ever match Britney. Even she is a streaming monster right now, but I can see TS on declining phase.

My prediction is Britney next two album will be huge. It will bring her back in the game. I

My true desire is Britney to pull a TS move and re-release these three album: Blackout, Britney Jean, and Glory. So all 3 can reach number 1 and britney get her record back

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

So she want to make a come back to music or want to retire?

Apparently that's the question people are asking here in the inner circle, but I don't know this news coming to a fan account might have some weigh but who knows.