According to an insider, Matthew Rosengart, was at Spears' house, in a meeting with her judicial team.

• The insider says Britney would have talked about changes in her personal and artistic life.
  • She said she wanted a meeting with the CEO of her label, RCA Records.
  • The source says Spears is still confident of what can happen after the next hearing, which will take place on September 29th.
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I was thinking this, he'd need to be involved as Conservator of her Estate, surely?

to be fair I am very new to conservator/guardianship law and its very rare for someone to be working under these kinds of arrangements but I don't think rosengart even holds sway in britney's business matters because at this point Britney doesn't even hold sway in her business matters...he only holds sway in her legal interests in the context of the conservatorship...but like I said I could be wrong...

7 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

to be fair I am very new to conservator/guardianship law and its very rare for someone to be working under these kinds of arrangements but I don't think rosengart even holds sway in britney's business matters because at this point Britney doesn't even hold sway in her business matters...he only holds sway in her legal interests in the context of the conservatorship...but like I said I could be wrong...

I think it could be that Britney’s former lawyer was in concert with her team and they purposefully kept her in the dark about her actual rights and what she can and cannot do. And this lawyer might be overseeing that she can actually do a lot of things  she was not being permitted to do by her team simply because they didn’t want her to

• Love 5
  • Like 3