How old are you?

BritneyLVR

6 hours ago, Sarah Kelly said:

Oh My God I am so old compared to everyone else on this site at age 42! (I am guessing not many of you have been married over a decade with three young children either? I am so middle aged LOL!). Britney exploded onto the scheme in the late nineties when I was just heading off to university. It is one of the reason this whole conservatorship stuff has bothered me, as she is only three years younger than me and the idea of still being controlled by one of my parents when you are going into your forties is quite frankly terrifying (although to be honest at any age (over 18) is terrifying).      

homer simpson GIF
Hahaha.  I actually love seeing that there are so many fans in our age range (38 here) on here still.  Since we are close in age to her, the CONservatorship situation definitely hits close to home.  No one should ever have to go through what she’s gone through.  

• Love 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block