Do you think Britney relates to Marilyn and Judy

2 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

i see so much similarities between them. do you think Britney relates?

I read people.

She does feel a connection to Marilyn but there is a much much stronger pull towards the british royalty and harry. She is more of a twin sister /sibling to Harry /Diana than Marilyn. She connects with them on a different level. Could be they are closer in time but I feel essentially monroe was more of a hollywood out of touch star than Britney is. She knows her roots, she wont cave in for any hollywood demands and she stands stronger on her own two feets than marilyn did. Monroe was caught inbetween. She wasn't assertive like Britney or Diana.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Lotte said:

I read people.

She does feel a connection to Marilyn but there is a much much stronger pull towards the british royalty and harry. She is more of a twin sister /sibling to Harry /Diana than Marilyn. She connects with them on a different level. Could be they are closer in time but I feel essentially monroe was more of a hollywood out of touch star than Britney is. She knows her roots, she wont cave in for any hollywood demands and she stands stronger on her own two feets than marilyn did. Monroe was caught inbetween. She wasn't assertive like Britney or Diana.

what about judy

4 minutes ago, Dreams said:

i don't know if it's true but i read somewhere that when Anna Nicole Smith died back in february 2007, Britney apparently became kind of fascinated with her lifestory and she read a lot of books, biographies etc about Anna. I'm pretty sure i read this somewhere.

Doubt this very much. Just another tabloid story. 

There were rumours years back that Britney went through a phase in like the late 00s or early 10s of being very obsessed with Marilyn Monroe (as happens with a lot of artists it seems, Madonna also has huge admiration for Marilyn). I'm sure Britney relates to Marilyn a lot.

also

• Love 4
On 8/26/2021 at 3:30 PM, Lotte said:

Its just blank. If you mean judy garland i dont see any sort of connection

I don’t know a lot about marylin but I do know a lot about Judy and there are SO many similarities it’s scary. Hollywood is just a cycle of creepy gross men who prey on young women. Pimp them out until they can’t anymore and toss them to the side like trash when they are done. Poor Judy went through that with MGM and her own team just like Britney is now. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Derrick said:

I don’t know a lot about marylin but I do know a lot about Judy and there are SO many similarities it’s scary. Hollywood is just a cycle of creepy gross men who prey on young women. Pimp them out until they can’t anymore and toss them to the side like trash when they are done. Poor Judy went through that with MGM and her own team just like Britney is now. 

Yes, so many of these women in that era have so much in common. Treated like objects and cash cows, Doctors with no ethics and directors put them on amphetamines to stay skinny and sleeping pills, pills to wake up. Forced to abort if they got pregnant. They controlled who they could be seen with, which party to be seen at, arranged marriages, etc..

Amphetamines addiction led to mental health issues and other addictions and so on. Just watched a documentary about Rita Hayworth, she was a rather strong individual but yet another brilliant girl crushed by the demands of hollywood. 😥

• Love 1
  • Like 1