Britney Spears Ex Back-Up Singer Sent a Statement to Britney's Legal Team Backing Up Her Testimony

23 hours ago, KatieKat said:

Well thank God SOMEONE realizes that an NDA doesn’t prevent you from reporting abuse or other criminal behavior.

Seems like most of the idiots in LA think signing an NDA means you would be imprisoned for reporting mass ****** 🙄 

Even stupid ****s like Cade knew that but now they act all innocent 

so I think if anything, she's going to tell Matthew about her trip in 2008 to visit Britney

In 2008, when Spears was placed under psychiatric hold, Clinger claims she flew out to Los Angeles to be there for her friend. “It was clear that the circle around her was strong and impenetrable & that anyone who REALLY wanted to help her was not welcome,” she wrote. “That was the last time I tried to have any contact with her. From then on, everyone was cut out unless Jamie approved. Jamie didn’t approve of me.”

How Britney Spears’ Father Controlled Her Circle of Friends (thedailybeast.com)

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 8/26/2021 at 11:57 PM, G-unit said:

Why are some of you idiots attacking her!?

By sharing that she has shared with Britney’s legal team, hopefully this will light a fire under the ***e$ of all of Britney’s dancers, band members, assistants, producers, writers, etc from over the years to come forward with what they’ve witnessed.

This fan base sometimes just makes the movement look so juvenile.  God forbid, you can’t have all the details at this exact moment.  There’s a reason she shared this…and it’s not for clout.

Yes, everyone absolutely means well, but focussing too much on the motives of her boyfriend, the temporary replacement conservator and now this individual, takes away the focus from the real culprits (Jamie, Vivian et-al). Rosengart has a strategy (remove Dad Spears and then end the conservatorship and then sue him back to the stone age). It is rubbish that he has to do this step by step strategy and not just end it all straight away, but this is the reality of the court system he has to work with. This seems to be good news as Rosengart seems to be gathering collaborative statements (for Britney's evidence) for the 29th. Dad Spears is fond of a NDA is he not? As has been said this will hopefully encourage others to come forward who were "encouraged" to sign one whilst working with her.           

• Like 1

We definitely overlooked Larry too much because he abandoned ship rather quick and kept his mouth shut mostly when this whole thing started. So you wanna tell me illegal activities were happening in '99 already? *** ****, **** that guy along with everybody else, I knew I found him creepy for a reason when he tried to make everybody believe Britney sees him as family. Sick.

• Love 2
  • Like 1