Jump to content

Britney Spears Ex Back-Up Singer Sent a Statement to Britney's Legal Team Backing Up Her Testimony


Recommended Posts

What Britney wants and Mr. Rosengart and his team are hired for now is ending Jamie as the conservator and ending the whole conservatorship , and invesgate possible money laundry.  This backup singer worked with Britney way way before.....did not work with Britney nor in contact with her during these 13 years i believe... so what she had to say about Larry Rudolph and even if he's done sth illegal activity.... its for this case.... 

 

If there's another open case investigating Larry Rudolph... yes... her testmony would help a lot..... but in this whole conservatorship battle... i dont think her testmony has any help.... 

 

But I can see she cared about her and team #freebritney... so no need to attack her at all....

 

Just different cases...

 

correct me if im wrong.

 

Link to comment

That's so sad if things were bad even back then.

Does anybody else feel that the years, 98, 99, 00 were the innocent and exciting years where everything was good for Britney and that she genuinely was having fun experiencing everything for the first time?

I always believed this and would hate to have that wind up not being as true as I had hoped and believed.

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment

She must have some dirt on Larry, cause Jamies the big problem, yet she didnt mention him but mentioned larry. I'll say this, larry was an idiot for mentioning in his "resining statement" that he hasnt had any contact with Britney in over 2 years. Really? You really havent spoken to someone you have known/work with since they were a TEENAGER, the same someone who made you FILTHY RICH in over 2 years? To me, that says A LOT. Larry, they coming for you next, sir.

nene leakes GIF by RealityTVGIFs

  • Like 6
Link to comment
31 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

That's so sad if things were bad even back then.

Does anybody else feel that the years, 98, 99, 00 were the innocent and exciting years where everything was good for Britney and that she genuinely was having fun experiencing everything for the first time?

I always believed this and would hate to have that wind up not being as true as I had hoped and believed.

I feel this way too. Britney seemed so happy and loving her career back then, but she still could have been being controlled in some way and her father was always abusive so I'm sure he could have been doing something too even back then. Maybe she saw his abuse first hand like that boy from Mickey Mouse Club. Hope Rosengart speaks to him, too. I mean in 2001, she DID do "Overprotected" so I think there was some control even back then she wanted to break away from, and was starting to and that's why they got this c-ship to regain full and total control. Sad.

  • Love 4
Link to comment

yall keep saying this is back in 1999 but maybe Britney's kept in touch through out the years (remember a few years ago she was photographed going to church with one of her female dancers from her early days?, so maybe same situation here) and Brit's told her things. Also there was that other dancer  from her early days that posted on instagram about her situation. She came to see Brit in Vegas  and she said Britney had told her about all the horrible things they did to her but this dancer lived in fear for speaking out about the situation. I always thought this dancer was referring to the past 13 years.

  • Love 8
Link to comment
31 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

She must have some dirt on Larry, cause Jamies the big problem, yet she didnt mention him but mentioned larry. I'll say this, larry was an idiot for mentioning in his "resining statement" that he hasnt had any contact with Britney in over 2 years. Really? You really havent spoken to someone you have known/work with since they were a TEENAGER, the same someone who made you FILTHY RICH in over 2 years? To me, that says A LOT. Larry, they coming for you next, sir.

nene leakes GIF by RealityTVGIFs

for real!! like not even a happy birthday text? c'mon now

  • Love 2
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

for real!! like not even a happy birthday text? c'mon now

I couldnt imagine, not speaking to someone ive known to that degree, in over 2 years, especially when they are going through this drama. Yeah, he's a bad player. I think even worse than Jamie.  Didnt Britney say her "management" informed her Dr, that she wasnt taking her medication and following through in rehearsals? and around that time, wasn't it Larry that released a statement that her meds "stop working"?

 

I feel so hurt for Britney. The same people she's known for the longest, who's she's made rich, stabs her in the back again & again, all for greed.  Everyone on her "team" is disgusting. 

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Ofcourse the early years were traumatic for her, she literally tried to appease everyone … the pressure to know how much money you’re making for everyone .. she probably did whatever they told her because it meant she’d be able to provide for her loved ones. 
 

even Jayden was like do you know how much bank you make .. when she mentioned quitting in 2020. Now imagine the poor folks of kentwood in 1999 realizing they struck gold. This isn’t a family that is wealthy or middle class. This was a poor family who potentially viewed money much differently. 
 

rember diary of Britney Spears. Britney gifts Jamie that gold bracelet and Jamie Lynn asks if it’s real. They sold Britney for the dollar and she went along with it because it made her happy to provide for those she loved … till she realized they cared more about the money than her :(

  • Love 3
  • Like 1
Link to comment

At first, I was hoping she was a backing singer for the Circus Tour, and was a little confused as to what she could have meant, but we do have to realise; as absent as Jamie was, he was there occasionally, whether its him wanting to buy a boat, opening a smoothie bar and using Britney's name, threatening staff in a restaurant opened for him or being shuttled off to rehab by Britney. People witnessed situations Britney was put in by the people close to her. That, coupled with statements from the book Inside the Dream, the author did suggest that Britney was being forced into making huge decisions to benefit those around her, even when she didn't want to and the machine that was her brand was moving too fast to catch a breath.

A quick google search of Kelly Clinger's name provided these results.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-britney-spears-father-controlled-her-circle-of-friends

Kelly says she did keep in contact with Britney for years, and ultimately, Team Con's narrative is that Jamie was a hero in 2008. Surely, its the people who were there before 2008 who can bring down that narrative?

  • Love 2
  • Like 3
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The fanbase needs to back the eff off.

"The movement" has done it's job...Britney has an A++ lawyer now and she's in good hands.

The fanbase, as a whole, needs to slow it's roll...Give others the space to come forward and allow Rosengart time to take more statements. 

People like Kelly Clinger are exactly what Rosengart's team needs to nail all of these ****ers to the wall.

I agree. For once I want people to back off. Kelly is actually already in contact with Britney’s legal team, prepared to witness in court and shares that no NDA’s can prevent you from coming forward regarding illegal activity. Which means everyone can come forward and everyone around Britney are A LOT of people who can help her case just telling the truth

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

  • Love 1
  • Like 4
Link to comment
13 hours ago, Busybee said:

She's isn't a nobody she's very well connected in the industry. She good friends with JTs mom if she really wanted to she  probably could reach out to people personally. 

She is a nobody, that she knows Justin's mother does not mean anything simply that she was in that circle. This woman has/had many little birds in her head she thought she was going to be a star or something. The rumor is that she got pregnant by Larry or Jamie.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
17 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Es tan triste que las cosas estuvieran mal incluso en ese entonces.

¿Alguien más siente que los años 98, 99, 00 fueron los años inocentes y emocionantes en los que todo fue bueno para Britney y que ella realmente se estaba divirtiendo experimentando todo por primera vez?

Siempre creí esto y odiaría que eso terminara no siendo tan cierto como había esperado y creído.

The innocent years never existed, always, from the beginning, Britney pushed herself beyond her limits to be mega-successful, and her management only pushed her further. The author of the book Inside the Dream, pointed out that already before the Oops tour, Brit had to take anti-anxiety medication. And her backup dancers from that time said in one of the brit-related podcasts that Bri was out of it, crying on the tour bus asking to be "normal."

  • Love 4
Link to comment
15 hours ago, Intheblue said:

Ofcourse the early years were traumatic for her, she literally tried to appease everyone … the pressure to know how much money you’re making for everyone .. she probably did whatever they told her because it meant she’d be able to provide for her loved ones. 
 

even Jayden was like do you know how much bank you make .. when she mentioned quitting in 2020. Now imagine the poor folks of kentwood in 1999 realizing they struck gold. This isn’t a family that is wealthy or middle class. This was a poor family who potentially viewed money much differently. 
 

rember diary of Britney Spears. Britney gifts Jamie that gold bracelet and Jamie Lynn asks if it’s real. They sold Britney for the dollar and she went along with it because it made her happy to provide for those she loved … till she realized they cared more about the money than her :(

Omg I still remember this so vividly. Is it real? Of course it's real!!!! 

Always about the money.

Britney probably felt like she could mend all the problems in her family with money. She probably hoped for that perfect family. But all they cared about was her money.

 

My issue with this woman coming forward now... She says she would help anyone. Well she should have helped Britney 21 years ago if she witnessed abuse and knew that an NDA isn't valid. Why is she coming forward only now? How is that helping? 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 8/26/2021 at 2:51 PM, Jordan Miller said:

:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Correct. The court will be less apprehensive to admit her testimony if she is not using the information publicly to gain clout/attention. This happens a lot in the court system, where testimony is deemed inadmissible because it's coming from an "unreliable" witness.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, oscar0 said:

The innocent years never existed, always, from the beginning, Britney pushed herself beyond her limits to be mega-successful, and her management only pushed her further. The author of the book Inside the Dream, pointed out that already before the Oops tour, Brit had to take anti-anxiety medication. And her backup dancers from that time said in one of the brit-related podcasts that Bri was out of it, crying on the tour bus asking to be "normal."

I remember reading that now that you said it. It's something to have seen her smiling and laughing back then, but now know she had troubles. Her public persona of young, carefree, girl next door caused alot of pressure. 

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Good on her. If she’s been in contact and advised etc she obviously has important information. I feel like a lot of people who haven’t spoken because they’re scared of NDAs might actually just not want to get blacklisted in the industry, it’s been said over and over they’re not valid if crimes have been committed. Well good on this woman and I hope this encourages others to come forward. I realllly hope Rosengart is speaking, or trying to, with Alli Sims in particular...

  • Love 3
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block