Britney Spears Ex Back-Up Singer Sent a Statement to Britney's Legal Team Backing Up Her Testimony

The statement about her lawyer advising her to not say anything publicly makes a lot of sense. I would bet a lot of people were given the same advice which is why we haven't heard from some people yet. Much smarter to go about it that way than to risk being able to share something incriminating because you had to blab about on Twitter.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, rennen said:

I think even saying this on twitter is too much. She shouldn't have bothered tweeting anything, IMO.

However, I hope some others in the industry have done the same and/or have been contacted by her legal team to give accounts of abuse she's suffered. It's clear it's going to take a lot to get Jamie moving.

I agree. I appreciate any one who speaks out. I don't think people should attack them. Help is help and what we all ultimately want. BUT with that being said why can't she help in silence? We don't have to know every little detail. Tweets like these seem clout-ish . Also making statements like I know NDAs are not valid if there is illegal criminal behavior, then why not speak up sooner. I could be misdirecting my anger this is obviously not her fault but things like this happen because people don't speak up. I imagine it's easier said than done but we as people have to do better. God forbid something did actually happen to her I GUARANTEE all those supposed NDAs would have been broken because everyone would want to tell their Britney story.

Also I'm not on twitter but I wish people would stop getting on there expecting themselves to be the exception when it comes to "attacks". Of course people shouldn't be going after her but you know what kind of feedback your going to get especially on Twitter. If you know you can't give details then okay it's not our business anyways why does she have to let us know that she did what she should have done in the first place. It feels very "give me a cookie, im doing whats right". Then her emphasizing I would do this for anyone it just happens to be Britney Spears...

Vine Ok GIF

I just don't understand dangling information to the fans and acting surprised when people go after you. She should have waited until she got the all clear to tell her whole story or better yet not tell it at all because if your only trying to help her then that should be it.

Does anyone else feel like this? or Am I being over dramatic? I could just be frustrated and venting at the situation as a whole.

Who is she? and why are people talking about 1999? was this singer with her in 1999? what info could she possibly have? does this mean there has been some "abuse" since 1999?

But wasn't someone else her manager in the beginning?

Can someone please explain?

follow me please GIF

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Help is help and what we all ultimately want. BUT with that being said why can't she help in silence? We don't have to know every little detail. Tweets like these seem clout-ish . Also making statements like I know NDAs are not valid if there is illegal criminal behavior, then why not speak up sooner. I could be misdirecting my anger this is obviously not her fault but things like this happen because people don't speak up.

I could be wrong but I think she is bringing this up on twitter with the bit about being able to break an NDA if you witnessed illegal activity as a way to encourage more people to give a statement...

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, unap said:

Who is she? and why are people talking about 1999? was this singer with her in 1999? what info could she possibly have? does this mean there has been some "abuse" since 1999?

But wasn't someone else her manager in the beginning?

Can someone please explain?

follow me please GIF

This is from the blog post that I googled after reading her tweets to figure out who she was:

In her song “Oops I Did it Again,” Britney Spears tells the fictional boy whose attention she has deceptively stolen that although he thinks she’s an angel sent from above, the truth of the matter is, she’s not that innocent.

But Kelly Clinger, 28, was too innocent to continue a career in pop music after spending a year as one of Spears’ backup singers during the Kentwood, La., native’s first national “Baby One More Time” tour in 1999.

Clinger, a Jackson native who grew up in Florida, was one of two girls selected from thousands during an audition at Orlando’s Transcontinental Studios to fill the coveted backup spot, but after a year of having Britney’s back on songs like “(You Drive Me) Crazy,” and “From the Bottom of My Broken Heart,” Clinger realized she wanted to take different musical path.

“We toured all over the United States,” she said. “We kind of had an idea that Britney was going to be big. She had already gotten pretty popular at that point. She was only 17 at the time.”

Clinger said she learned a lot from her professional stint, and one lesson was that she did not want to remain in that environment.

“It was interesting just to be around that atmosphere and see how those things work,” she said. “It taught me pretty quickly that it was not the lifestyle that I wanted. It’s just a worldly atmosphere. There are no lines drawn, as far as what people will do, and it’s such a dog-eat-dog business.

Blog Po

I believe Larry Rudolph was her manager during this time...

• Love 5
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

I could be wrong but I think she is bringing this up on twitter with the bit about being able to break an NDA if you witnessed illegal activity as a way to encourage more people to give a statement...

That makes sense but why not not just say that then without all the extra. She's isn't a nobody she's very well connected in the industry. She good friends with JTs mom if she really wanted to she  probably could reach out to people personally. 

Idk I'm not trying to go after her per se it's nice she's trying to help. Lol I think I'm just venting at the situation as a whole.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Busybee said:

That makes sense but why not not just say that then without all the extra. She's isn't a nobody she's very well connected in the industry. She good friends with JTs mom if she really wanted to she  probably could reach out to people personally. 

Idk I'm not trying to go after her per se it's nice she's trying to help. Lol I think I'm just venting at the situation as a whole.

Yea the situation is very messed up, I just don't want to attack ppl for coming forward now because that would only hurt Britney...

With that said I didn't know she knew Justin's mom...all I knew about her was an old blog post that I pulled up...that is interesting...

• Love 3
Just now, B. Leigh said:

Yea the situation is very messed up, I just don't want to attack ppl for coming forward now because that would only hurt Britney...

With that said I didn't know she knew Justin's mom...all I knew about her was an old blog post that I pulled up...that is interesting...

Yeah I hate that some fans attack everyone. 

And yes they had an online store together where they sold old Nsync and Britney merch. It was called Buy Buy Buy merch.

• Like 2

In the caption of this post, she says that she needs to go outside. 
She also emphasizes that she is wearing a white dress, and further says that color reflects the person.
Naturally, white is the color of justice, and she also recommends the crew of the Las Vegas show for four years to wear bright clothes. 
I think she is metaphorically suggesting that the Vegas show crew should testify in court to do justice in order to get her out of the conservatorship. 
She's smart.

• Love 2