ABBA announce new album 'Voyage' and drop two new songs "I Still Have Faith In You" and "Don't Shut Me Down"

2 hours ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Man ABBA & Little Mix on the same night! I'll never sleep this weekend, will lose 20lbs to dancing all night!! This is gonna be iconic.

@Slayer between you and I, we will have to stream the heck out of Little Mix to make sure they get their number 1!! Can't Let ABBA take it away but I'll happily stream ABBA enough to get to #2. hahahaha. YESSSS 

Britney Spears GIF by iHeartRadio

Hopefully ABBA will destroy those 3.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Man these songs sound like NO TIME has past between their last album/songs! So great. Hope they have some more upbeat and fun tunes a la gimme gimme gimme, voulez vous etc

It's insane how they preserved their voices. Although they did age a bit,but there is still that recognizable Agnethas voice. I wish they did this 20 years ago.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Lotte said:

I must object

I think they are trashy. As a swede it hurt to say. Roxette atleast had a good singer.

Nonesense. They developed their own sound from the beginning. The singing? Top notch. The songs are actually good, and they make good albums, not just good singles. And they look like popstars. Just perfect.

Roxette is fantastic but you cannot compare them, they are totally different. Roxette, however, became kinda repetitive over the years. But yeah, they are amazing too.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block