I am bringing this up just to get the deets - what did Meghan Trainor say about Britney?

its meaningless to get offended from every little thing what they say these are star character interviews

more over then you should keep tab what they have so called negatively said about damn everyone

entertainers as 'Kurt  "might also say" entertainers are stupid and contagious. i take the risk to say he could also mean that. but anyway with entertainers often their whole public life is act

and interpreting is a good thing, id say at least

probably i will not remove my avatar after i get this "new knowledge about "my fav""

i am not going to wholeheartedly participate in this meaningless drama

nope, it will not be like a september education to me

and the fact that i choose not to indulge in drama posting about all the dramas in the world for 3 hours a day does not make me friends with all the evil characters of this world. i can make the choice to not feed the evil machine with my blood.. i am a person of faith and i know other ways.

however you repeatedly saying that Meghan "did something bad with her lips" wants me to get the deets. but its my decision what i do knowing this juice stuff you are about to bring on.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block