Britney's followers on Instagram

Have you noticed the rapid increase of followers on Britney's Instagram?
I recall her having 32 million followers, and now she has 33.6. :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:
Is it because of her court testimony and more people interested in her case or maybe some haters wanting to follow her in anticipation of a new breakdown??? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Anway, I think she deserves to have 50+ million followers :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Like 3

She deserves more, really. I remember back in the day when she was the Queen of Twitter with more followers than anyone else. That’s not the case anymore- she still is in the top 20 (#18, with 55M) beating out her contemporaries like Xtina and Beyoncé. Sadly though, she has lost like 23M since then, I think that was like 10 years ago. Hopefully it continues to go up on all platforms.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

She deserves more, really. I remember back in the day when she was the Queen of Twitter with more followers than anyone else. That’s not the case anymore- she still is in the top 20 (#18, with 55M) beating out her contemporaries like Xtina and Beyoncé. Sadly though, she has lost like 23M since then, I think that was like 10 years ago. Hopefully it continues to go up on all platforms.

Maybe she will gain more followers when she is free and the whole story about her conservationship abuse is made into movies and documentaries so the whole world knows what she's been through :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

I fail to understand Bey IG though she has more than 200M followers and her most engaging post has 3-4M likes, Ariana engagement is very high in that regards. 

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Before the Free Britney movement didn't Britney have like 20 million insta followers? So that is a VERY big increase! I expect 40 million by early 2022.

20 million? Well, could be :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

the last number that I recall is 32 million.

I hope she will reach 40 million by early 2022 :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

2 minutes ago, Oh baby baby said:

20 million? Well, could be :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

the last number that I recall is 32 million.

I hope she will reach 40 million by early 2022 :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

So I did some research and according to Instagram statistics she had 24 million followers a year ago. So that is quite a jump! 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Oh baby baby said:

True that :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

How has Bey gained so many followers? :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

I think this is mainly because how private she has become over the years as a person, but it confuses me as her most engaging posts have 2-3M likes, Brit with not even half of her followers has this maybe paid but I don't think Beyonce would care to pay for followers not sure though. 

A lot of accounts with less followers than her have more engagement.