Blackpink’s Lisa drops debut 'LALISA'

2 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Cant wait to drag ur shady ***** when LaQueen Lisa drops the MV. Bookmark me luvz :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

Oh sweetie, if you’re trying to pick a fight, you should know better than to mess with a gay latino. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Actually, I don’t even know who LaPerra is. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This was disappointing. I love me some BP, but I just can’t get over how cheesy it is to be saying your own name over and over in the chorus, but the song/video are trying to give you ‘bad b$%ch’ vibes? I don’t know…something was off. Or maybe I will like it after a few spins? That 2nd verse was fire tho 🔥🔥And she looks absolutely gorgeous ❤️❤️

• Love 1
On 8/27/2021 at 3:47 AM, FreeBritBrit said:

why are  people posting in here in spanish or mexican idk

i hate when im the only one not getting the joke :orangu_orangutan_ape:

LMAO! Mexican is not a language. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

For Spanish speakers LALISA means The Lisa. That’s why it sounds so funny to us. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1

I'm a huge blink. But in all honesty the song is is missing something, and we know she's capable of going so so much harder on the choreo not sure y she held back, but I have to admit that is 1 fire *** video. Their budgets on set are freaken insane.  

Maybe the song will grow on me. I'm still going to watch the video a 100 times in a row till I find all the hidden msgs. 

• Love 1