Blackpink’s Lisa drops debut 'LALISA'

2 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Cant wait to drag ur shady ***** when LaQueen Lisa drops the MV. Bookmark me luvz :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

Oh sweetie, if you’re trying to pick a fight, you should know better than to mess with a gay latino. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Actually, I don’t even know who LaPerra is. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This was disappointing. I love me some BP, but I just can’t get over how cheesy it is to be saying your own name over and over in the chorus, but the song/video are trying to give you ‘bad b$%ch’ vibes? I don’t know…something was off. Or maybe I will like it after a few spins? That 2nd verse was fire tho 🔥🔥And she looks absolutely gorgeous ❤️❤️

• Love 1

I'm a huge blink. But in all honesty the song is is missing something, and we know she's capable of going so so much harder on the choreo not sure y she held back, but I have to admit that is 1 fire *** video. Their budgets on set are freaken insane.  

Maybe the song will grow on me. I'm still going to watch the video a 100 times in a row till I find all the hidden msgs. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block