Blackpink’s Lisa drops debut 'LALISA'

About time! :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: they announced the other girls solos since 2018 then the most recent for June 2021 :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: (I can't believe they wasted 2017)

So excited :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy: I wonder if she will receive 2 MVs like ROSÉ, or maybe 3 songs?

When I read Lalisa I remember her outro for her solo stage on tour "LALISA MANOBAN" :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Isla said:

Really liked Rose's single album so I'm excited for this! Am I right in thinking it will be two songs?

You can never tell when it comes to K-Pop releases because the term "album" can be rather dubious sometimes. However, if we consider the naming scheme BLACKPINK have used so far, it should be at least 2 songs. Rosé's was marketed as a "single album" and had 2 songs, whereas Jennie's was just called a "single" and only had one song.

Also, LALISA would be a weird name for a song, so chances are the actual lead single is gonna have a different name. This also indicates that it's gonna have more than one song because you wouldn't call them different names if it were just one song. Rosé's lead single was On the Ground, but the single album itself was called -R-. Jennie only had Solo, so there was no other name.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

You can never tell when it comes to K-Pop releases because the term "album" can be rather dubious sometimes. However, if we consider the naming scheme BLACKPINK have used so far, it should be at least 2 songs. Rosé's was marketed as a "single album" and had 2 songs, whereas Jennie's was just called a "single" and only had one song.

Also, LALISA would be a weird name for a song, so chances are the actual lead single is gonna have a different name. This also indicates that it's gonna have more than one song because you wouldn't call them different names if it were just one song. Rosé's lead single was On the Ground, but the single album itself was called -R-. Jennie only had Solo, so there was no other name.

ITS SOOOOOOO CUTE

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Yeah that makes sense, I know K-pop releases can be different to western music releases!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block