Lil Nas X "MONTERO" stream + comment party

Maybe he used the filler songs as singles. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Hopefully this will be a serve, everything he's put out musically is pretty boring (although catchy) production-wise, so maybe this time the visuals will match the music. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Anyways pretty album cover but I hope he's careful about these religious references, if it keeps being his schtick, he's gonna fizzle out like a certain pop star. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Prachi said:

Female pain are made fun of thats what people are saying over the internet. 

No, they're not. I'm literally only seeing praise and excitement over the new album. I think someone is trying to cause some controversy Lil Nas X style :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

I'm sure the album will be full of BOPS! I am personally excited, all the songs he's released have been very catchy for me.

42 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

What are yalls predictions for his opening week sales?

I think he'll get 135K (streams and physical combined) :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

These days I have no gauge anymore for physical sales. However I'm quite sure he will do strong streaming numbers. His whole audience is the streaming generation.

• Love 1