The photos of her in the ambulance actually make me cry…

It’s a very dark topic and I’m not posting any of the photos out of respect to the queen. But let’s be real here. How did seeing those pictures and that footage of her affect you during that time? I was so young and just remember being so scared for her and noticing how confused and scared she looked.

I wish that night never happened for her and some say that it was allegedly a set up :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

she’s come so far and I hope she gets out of this conservatorship and is free soon :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 3

They are extremely sad to see.  Especially now that we know how set up all of it was.  And how she really was just a mom trying to enjoy time with her children…not a woman under the influence (iirc the hospital reported that there were no illicit substances in her system).  Imagine being totally sober, trying to enjoy a night with your babies, and suddenly police are barging in your home trying to get your kids out and a body guard for your ex is trying to take your youngest child out of your arms…while he was an infant and she was a nursing mother.  I can’t even imagine the fear and confusion she must have felt.  It was all so unnecessary and planned to get her in their control. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, G-unit said:

They are extremely sad to see.  Especially now that we know how set up all of it was.  And how she really was just a mom trying to enjoy time with her children…not a woman under the influence (iirc the hospital reported that there were no illicit substances in her system).  Imagine being totally sober, trying to enjoy a night with your babies, and suddenly police are barging in your home trying to get your kids out and a body guard for your ex is trying to take your youngest child out of your arms…while he was an infant and she was a nursing mother.  I can’t even imagine the fear and confusion she must have felt.  It was all so unnecessary and planned to get her in their control. 

I just can’t. She seemed petrified and like she knew she had lost their game :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

1 hour ago, G-unit said:

The entire state of California is complicit 

• Like 2

There's a lot of Britney pics that make me sad tbh. Feel that way towards the pictures of her being outside that facility she was forced into. The look on her face is absolutely haunting. There's just so many levels of cruelty going on that it boggles the mind. That she was forced into this facility, Sam playing "supportive boyfriend*", anybody taking pictures of Britney like that, the whole ******* thing is sickening. 

*I realize that's gonna be fighting words around here because some people genuinely like Sam. Everybody's entitled to their opinion. I don't like the guy. No offense anybody. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Britman512 said:

They are the most disgusting photos ever, the fact that our society allowed this to happen to an American citizen…

I think of the photographers. I'm not into the fake bull**** apologize that come spewing out now. I bet there's still so many photographers that count their lucky stars "I made bank because I was around to snap pictures of Britney in that ambulance, shaving her head, hitting that car with an umbrella. **** lottery tickets, man. I won the biggest jackpot of them all."

It's really obvious to me that all of her "breakdown" was planned. Her money was the target, after this the "comeback" was really successfull for her finances, not to mention the cship and all the millions these snakes took from her. Always follow the money to find the purpose. :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
On 8/26/2021 at 4:28 PM, Matou said:

It's really obvious to me that all of her "breakdown" was planned. Her money was the target, after this the "comeback" was really successfull for her finances, not to mention the cship and all the millions these snakes took from her. Always follow the money to find the purpose. :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

I did not think about it until recently tbh...

I always thought that the her handlers took advantage of her breakdown but they had nothing to do with...

Could many of the "gay demons" been sent to her by the "exorcist" ?

• Like 1