Britney: I'm the Queen of posting - Do I really care what people think?

Message added by Slayer,

Theories about her instagram should be directed to the other thread.

41 minutes ago, Corruptured Colon said:

The person who codes the site wouldn’t be the same person editing her letters. Not saying they weren’t edited, just saying the engineer wouldn’t be involved in the written content at all.

but there would obviously be someone managing the overall contents of the site. It wasn't just her letters, there was a lot of promo schedules, merch, there was even Lynne's corner

but even if it was her, it's not the same to write a text on a computer, a thoughtful piece that is meant to be a letter, than an Instagram caption, that's supposed to be "short" and informal.

7 hours ago, Easy There said:

Lmao I got excited for a second with Tim Burton comment.

It would be a dream to see her in one kf his movies.

He is my favorite director of all time

Same, I'm such a Tim Burton Junkie it's insane. Edward scissorhand got to be my all time fave movie. Love the underdog always. 

Besides the fact Britney seems to enjoy some Tim Burton herself this gives further evidence she does not have dementia or any serious mental illness, she prob reads this forum and she is 100% aware what is happening in the industry. Her mf family will be getting some *** whooping!!! I can feel it.  🙏 Sooner rather than later they have to bow down for the queen.

19 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Obviously she had editors, I really don’t think Britney knows HTML.

You don't need to know a markup language to post things on a website. Most webistes use a CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla etc.), which is not much different than posting on a forum or making a simple Word document.

34 minutes ago, floopy22 said:

You don't need to know a markup language to post things on a website. Most webistes use a CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla etc.), which is not much different than posting on a forum or making a simple Word document.

😆 Html was so 1999, Not hard to do really but for real...ya'll think a millionare sits and do that ****? Literally you log in and you post a text. All u need account/ permission to post and login and directions. Not hard.