Emergency ! Looking for an interview (around 2016)

Hello guys 

it’s an emergency ! 
i’m looking for an interview around 2016 (glory era) ! I think she is wearing white and is interviewed by a black guy ! He gives her cupcakes I think and then she teaches him the moves from the slave 4 u breakdance ! Can someone link me to it please ? 

thank you so much !!! 

She seems so relaxed and fresh here. Couple things I noticed! 

Her story seems to rehearsed. Even Michael has a strange look on his face while she was explaining in the beginning. She says it’s been in the making for 10 years at one point and then says 1.5 years another- did they tell her to say this because something isn’t adding up here  :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

When she mentions that there are days that she doesn’t want to do a show but has to do a show. She was joking but I think she was being very serious And I Oop GIF by memecandy

And lastly, how does her smile change so drastically from 2014 to whenever we started to notice. It was seriously the most iconic smile ever! I also don’t wear my retainers as I’ve lost them and my teeth have shifted some but not back to my gaps showing again…. I mean, yet :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

She’s seriously so beautiful here, she’s glowing. This is a really good interview of hers :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: