Britney says Sam has been there for her through the hardest years of her life

Message added by Slayer,

Refrain from purposely inciting hate and trying to derail the thread - please be respectful.

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

I find it insane when people say this sort of crap like Britney’s some idiot. She actually knows Sam unlike you.

In an interview in 2006, she said she was an emotional wreck because she was pregnant with her second baby while also dealing with a crazy amount of tabloid attention — she then credited Kevin Federline for helping her get through it. 

I’m not pointing this out to say Britney is dumb — but love blinds the best of us sometimes. 🤷‍♀️ 

i don’t think anyone on here really wants to believe Sam is using Britney to become famous, but after we’ve watched so many men take advantage of her, can you really blame us for being concerned?

• Love 6
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

GOD STOP

It crack me up when fans say things like this, regardless of how Britney feels about sam, has been complicit to ABUSE…. It doesn’t matter if he’s been there for her, for all we know Britney developed Stockholm syndrome and befriended some of her abusers

stop acting naive, everyone in her circle she be looked at with a magnifying glass

• Love 3
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

It crack me up when fans say things like this, regardless of how Britney feels about sam, has been complicit to ABUSE…. It doesn’t matter if he’s been there for her, for all we know Britney developed Stockholm syndrome and befriended some of her abusers

stop acting naive, everyone in her circle she be looked at with a magnifying glass

@Slayer 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Ew, honestly this is gross and this kind of speculation about Sam needs to stop. At this point, she’s spoken up very clearly about who supports her and who doesn’t. Speculating that she only loves Sam because of “Stockholm Syndrome” undermines her autonomy and, quite frankly, it’s ridiculously s**ist. At this point, some of you are blatantly infantilizing her to fit your own narratives.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Just_Luv_Me said:

Ew, honestly this is gross and this kind of speculation about Sam needs to stop. At this point, she’s spoken up very clearly about who supports her and who doesn’t. Speculating that she only loves Sam because of “Stockholm Syndrome” undermines her autonomy and, quite frankly, it’s ridiculously s**ist. At this point, some of you are blatantly infantilizing her to fit your own narratives.

Not a narrative honey I’m looking at straight psychology this woman has been mentally crushed over and over I absolutely understand she is a very strong woman, but even strong women hurt

• Like 3

Is Sam Britney’s longest relationship? 

JT - 3 years 

K-Fed - 3 years 

Jason - 4 years

David Lucado - 2 years 

Charlie Ebresol - 1 year? 

Not sure if these are right, but if they are, Sam has been with her for five years. It makes me happy that this time she at least had someone on her side through the difficult times. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, KatieKat said:

In an interview in 2006, she said she was an emotional wreck because she was pregnant with her second baby while also dealing with a crazy amount of tabloid attention — she then credited Kevin Federline for helping her get through it. 

I’m not pointing this out to say Britney is dumb — but love blinds the best of us sometimes. 🤷‍♀️ 

i don’t think anyone on here really wants to believe Sam is using Britney to become famous, but after we’ve watched so many men take advantage of her, can you really blame us for being concerned?

Has nothing to do with her intelligence, at least not in a bad way. Kevin was there for her if she said so. How could she forecast the inhuman **** he would put her through later on? It is not the victims fault if a partner becomes abusive.