What do you think of Bryan Spears?

3 hours ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

I remember that documentary when she was doing 4 shows in 1 night at gay nightclubs.  She was in make up and Britney blurts out, "Ma brother is a turd. He's a turd and a half!" And she goes on to say how critical he is of her weight. This is Britney in 2003/2004, so if you think she was fat then, you need your head rinsing out. Anyway, he comes through the door later and gets him to admit what he said. He looked so pissed and said something like, "Yeah, I said that. And while we are at it, your *** is getting a little big too." And he was not joking.

Later on, she asks him why he has had the same haircut for the last 10 years and maybe he should try dying it and jokes about "some people are scared of changes, Bryan." Cue a tantrum worthy of a 5 year old. He looked highly irritated that she had the nerve to speak to him like that saying, "I LIKE THE WAY I AM! I don't need to change for nobody. Why do I have to change for anyone?" Really, Bryan? But you expect your sister to change and accept you demeaning her the way you did?

That interaction between them really highlighted his intense jealousy of her. And to smack her down like that when she looked at her hottest was a misogynists power play to level her because he is a deeply weak, useless, inconsequential man with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Just like his father. 

Also, during his interview about Britney, a body language expert threw up all the ways to read this man. However, it wasn't too hard to see he has a deep-rooted hatred for Britney. When the host asked about him and his siblings, Bryan replied, "Well, the two of us," blinked and realized what he said and went on, "I mean, the three of us." He doesn't even see Britney as his sister. I very much doubt he even sees her as a human being. He bragged that one perfume alone made over $100 billion dollars. When asked where the money was he nervously laughed it off.

Bryan Spears is deeply unpleasant but so much more sly than his old man. I wouldn't be surprised if he is involved in laundering her profits off oversees. Alledgedly.

200.gif

Your analysis makes a lot of sense. I forgot about that special but it does really highlight the tension in their relationship even back in 2003.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

This is kind of off-topic, but has anyone listened to the Pieces of Britney BBC podcast? Most of it is voice actors playing out scenes in Britney's life based on a variety of sources. Anyway, like 80% of the times they impersonated Bryan they had him eating potato chips or asking where the potato chips were, like he was some useless, lazy, good-for-nothing. It was meant to be serious but I found it hilarious :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Haha 7
1 hour ago, Corruptured Colon said:

This is kind of off-topic, but has anyone listened to the Pieces of Britney BBC podcast? Most of it is voice actors playing out scenes in Britney's life based on a variety of sources. Anyway, like 80% of the times they impersonated Bryan they had him eating potato chips or asking where the potato chips were, like he was some useless, lazy, good-for-nothing. It was meant to be serious but I found it hilarious :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

I'll have to check that out. When they were impersonating Jamie Spears did they have him flicking peanuts into a barmaid's cleavage while he was bragging about what God-like power's he has between slurping his warm beer cans?

ea47a8944f4dafd4b62250a747c80d03.gif

• Haha 2

I am a big brother myself and let me tell you not standing up for your younger sister in trouble, not passionately advocating for her freedom and civil rights, not defending her against your dad and then even go as far as saying her slavery c-ship is best thing that happened to your family shows that he is in fact a TERRIBLE brother.

• Love 5

What do I think of Bryan? No much based on what he said during his interview for Drew Plotkin. Is this not the interview where he described the conservatorship as a "great thing for the family" like it is a business and not his sisters life. From memory he also moaned about the women in the family speaking up too much (I am assuming he thinks they should stay quiet in the corner whilst cowering in the shadow of big Jamie).  The impression given was that he embodies the family culture. I also read in the media he was behind with his child maintenance payments (he was probably billing them to Britney's estate). Yes, a top bloke overall!        

4 hours ago, Corruptured Colon said:

Yes I remember that when I listened to the BBC podcast! It was probably a very accurate depiction LOL! 

• Love 1

He’s a big fat let down! I was so disappointed after that interview. He bragged about how his daughter is used to travelling by private jet it’s all because of Britney. They have used her so much but by association they think they are entitled. So sad. I loved seeing pics of them together growing up. 

I feel he is very guilty of something. It happened 2009, something went sour and he is very scared the details or the truth of what went down during that time will leak out

He wants to stay on Btitneys good side, He will do whatever it takes to stay there, even lying to her which he feels quilty about. But he feels he cant beat the machinery, there is nothing he can say at this point to make it right, what he did to her.

I sense he might have stolen money from her.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Lotte said:

I feel he is very guilty of something. It happened 2009, something went sour and he is very scared the details or the truth of what went down during that time will leak out

He wants to stay on Btitneys good side, He will do whatever it takes to stay there, even lying to her which he feels quilty about. But he feels he cant beat the machinery, there is nothing he can say at this point to make it right, what he did to her.

I sense he might have stolen money from her.

There was a brawl which we dont understand because it was settled behind close doors