2016 Censorship "Daddy Issues" Full Story Revealed

So on the day Jamie turned up and Britney rightly insulted him, Raymond called this producer up to tell him he was banned on grounds that were never true...

...then later contacted Elizabeth Arden to tell them he was banned from Meet and Greets...

...then expected him to say nothing, and tried to silence him for telling people that he was doing what team con wished....

...and then tried to sabotage his career and fire him for even mentioning the first event?

That's a defamation lawsuit, and once again, another gay man targeted by Team Con.

• Like 8

There’s like 100+ stories on how vile team con is and how bad it is to work with them. I only imagine what Britney goes through. I hate them so much. I hate corruption. I hate fraud. I hate greed. I hate evil people. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

He was talking about the night Mario did an interview at POM stage and did bunjee jumping.

He was there and he took a video of Mario doing it and showed it to Britney and Britney held tight on his arms and laughed out loud. And he was surprised as she had never touched him before. They took a selfie meanwhile. Later he got a call from apparently her publicist that he will be banned. He couldn't click what happened and then he remembered that all the pictures that are taken are not selfies and instead taken by her team and that was the only time her dad was also present. Mario also asked Britney why did you say "Men can suck my ******* toe" and Britney replied "Men issues, daddy issues" This guy later got an email from her team asking him to remove the "daddy issue" part. He even showed the email.

And then when he came back again to POM (her team didn't invite him this time), 3 days before he got another message saying, you can't have another Meet and Greet or do an interview with her since he took a selfie with her before which was not allowed. He said this was never discussed before. And when he told other people about this, her publicist asked him to stop telling people that he got banned. Her aunt who is her boss fired him.

During the FreeBritney movement, he tweeted that photo and about the ban and he got a call from reporters about this. Later he found out that it was her publicist who made sure that he got fired.

Thank you ❤️