Did Jamie Lynn take 600 million from Britney?

Hi guys legit looking for some sources and evidence because I swear Jamie Lynn took 600 million when made trustee to Lou Taylor but my boyfriend has pointed out there’s no way she had that much money when even Beyoncé or Taylor swift doesnt.

how much was it?

I want evidence on this and I think it’s important we keep all the facts everything is vital right now to remember the facts 

18 minutes ago, Nordinspears said:

Good question we need to get to the bottem of this.

Yeah we do is it just a rumour that we have believed? Because I think this important. 

how much did lou Taylor get in total? 
the 500k Jamie sent her seems to be proven but not the Jamie Lynn story  

my boyfriend works at a bank and said the most you can transfer is 200k at a time so would have flagged up at the bank

Bey is a brand now and is highly successful but her net worth alone isn't more than Brit same for Tay - Tay will surpass her because she is releasing music everyday and selling them like girl scout cookies. 

Britney is responsible for 1/3 sales of the whole perfume empire, her music royalties are huge and will be huge than both because Britney sold way double than Bey and a more than Tay despite last albums flopping. 

Britney as like other people you mentioned had several way to earn money - touring, royalties, investments etc. 

According to ThatSurpriseWitness, who found potentially coincidences, no, Jamie Lynn didn't necessarily ''take'' 600M, but it was potentially moved with her permission, as per the coincidences found....allegedly.

The Theory is; JL was put in charge of a trust, the trust then moved money, and a company suggested by Team Conservatorship's assets grew by  similar amount. When Bessemer were going to be appointed, that amount was moved to an offshore account. 

So while JL did not 'take the money', in theory, if money was moved, it was done with her permission as the name on the trust.

13 minutes ago, Prachi said:

going by this, if the money remains invested and not spent, it takes on average 7.5 to 10 years for the money to double at a very conservative rate of maybe 7.5% a year to maybe 10% - i say conservative because when you have that much money, hedge funds and other more aggressive investments strategies are available to you that grows your money much faster.

2 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

going by this, if the money remains invested and not spent, it takes on average 7.5 to 10 years for the money to double at a very conservative rate of maybe 7.5% a year to maybe 10% - i say conservative because when you have that much money, hedge funds and other more aggressive investments strategies are available to you that grows your money much faster.

A lot of money is transferred here and there, they did their part of the research Britney in 3 years was 40m dollar worth according to forbes when she became the first celebrity to cover forbes. 

None of this actually proves there was 600m moved out maybe something was but how much? We need to know.

@Prachi britneys perfume is a 1 billion dollar industry under Elizabeth Arden therefore they get the mass percentage as they would have a huge margin for her name. Britney doesn’t get as much as that sadly she’s not 600m to just take out