Have you ever been criticized for being a Britney fan?

Everyone around me loves Britney they aren't a huge fan like me but they love her and a lot of her hits! IDK why people criticise lol, fortunately never happened with me. 

I am more of a rock/country/jazz person now, but Britney is pop perfection minus BJ :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 3

Oh gosh yeah lol I got beat up in school for being a Britney fan(gay). A band teacher kicked me off a bus on a school trip 5 states away for dancing to girls music and for wearing a pink shirt lol. As an adult been physically thrown out of bars or jumped when leaving. I stopped going out in like 2016.  I miss dancing but I like hiking and being away from people now 🌲 🌲 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Oh Dio, sì, lol, sono stato picchiato a scuola per essere un fan di Britney (gay). Un insegnante di band mi ha buttato giù da un autobus durante una gita scolastica a 5 stati di distanza per aver ballato con la musica delle ragazze e per aver indossato una maglietta rosa lol. Da adulto è stato fisicamente buttato fuori dalle sbarre o è saltato fuori quando usciva. Ho smesso di uscire tipo nel 2016. Mi manca ballare ma mi piace fare escursioni e stare lontano dalle persone ora 🌲 🌲 

Loading Hug GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 1

pre 2000: "She's for little kids/girls, why do you listen to her music"
2001-2004: "She's overrated, she's sellout, she can't dance anymore, she doesn't even sing live" 

2005-2006: "She's has-been , She will never make comeback, She's trashy"

2007-2009:  "She's crazy blah blah"

2009-2012: "She's robotic and can't sing or dance"

2013-2018: "She hasn't had hits since 2004"

But suddenly all of those haters act like they always liked her and loves her classic songs. I mean I'm glad that people are now far more positive about her since the #FREEBRITNEY movement, but it still bother me how fake some people are and how they have to jump the popular opinion bandwagon since they have no personality on their own :nopingout_meme:

• Love 3